Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

I’ve been with my SA for over 5 years. He’s really nice, whenever I have friends needs to buy Hermes I referred to him. So when I requested something I wanted he will look for me and follow through. Every time, I go there, I don’t really make an appointment( prior to Covid), and I don’t buy much either. I chat with him a lot, chat about everything family, work, etc., it’s all about communication and patience. So I chat with all the SA in the store, so sometimes even if my SA is not in the store that day, they will still help me and follow they of what I’m looking for. And that’s how I got my birkin. And my SA also ask me if I was interested in Special order a birkin, or getting a Constance, and always bring out a rodeo whenever I come. But I only wanted to buy what I aim for. And he doesn’t mind. So, my tip for you is communication and patience, and for now since it’s COVID shipment from France is delayed, which is the new normal now.

Hello! I am new to Hermès and absolutely love the brand. I purchased a pair of Oran sandals in store last June and just recently (last week) contacted my SA via email to wish him a happy new year and sent him my wishlist for the year ; which was very small and specific. I want to continue the relationship but also do not want to buy things just to buy to get offered a birkin. I told him that I would love a b25 noir with gold hardware, my holy grail bag. Is this even realistic of a goal this year and what should I do to foster a great relationship with my SA? I know this bag is very hard to get and there are probably many ahead of me. Do SAs come through on your wishlist item if you are a new customer? Thank you all so much in advance!!

I want to continue the relationship but also do not want to buy things just to buy to get offered a birkin.

Mya, I can't answer your questions as I am still on my journey and have only recently told my SA about the B/K I'd like. However, I would like to address your point regarding 'not want to buy things just to buy to get offered a birkin'. I very much can relate and totally agree. Until let's say a year ago, I only occasionally visited H boutiques, typically while traveling and occasionally picked up a scarf, nothing else. When I decided I wanted a B/K, I couldn't imagine buying enough items to 'meet the quota'. I decided I'd buy pre-loved. I've spent so much time online stalking bags and in the process learned a lot about the bags and the options available. Finally, I decided to also look at other things in the store just because. I met my current SA and really liked her, but only bought sandals and a calvi. I use my calvi daily and can't believe the quality. I bought another one in another color (more will come into my life for sure). I also wore the sandals alot and wanted more. At every visit, my SA showed me pieces I might not have otherwise considered. I learned a lot from her and seeing the items in person had me appreciate the quality and uniqueness in many items that I would have never considered or noticed by merely browsing a website. I have since bought from many categories and items I would have never conceived buying at the outset of my journey. But I can honestly say, I love all my pieces and treasure them. Most of my items I use almost daily which is a huge compliment to a brand/item (imo). I guess what I'm trying to relate is 1) never buy something you don't like or that doesn't make your heart sing (even if every other influencer has it) and 2) just visit the store and have them show you items, ask questions and let them educate you on the brand, craftsmanship and design. You don't have to buy alot to go on this journey, but you may find that you love a lot more items than you think you might looking in from the outside. Just my thoughts...

Good luck!

Mya, I can't answer your questions as I am still on my journey and have only recently told my SA about the B/K I'd like. However, I would like to address your point regarding 'not want to buy things just to buy to get offered a birkin'. I very much can relate and totally agree. Until let's say a year ago, I only occasionally visited H boutiques, typically while traveling and occasionally picked up a scarf, nothing else. When I decided I wanted a B/K, I couldn't imagine buying enough items to 'meet the quota'. I decided I'd buy pre-loved. I've spent so much time online stalking bags and in the process learned a lot about the bags and the options available. Finally, I decided to also look at other things in the store just because. I met my current SA and really liked her, but only bought sandals and a calvi. I use my calvi daily and can't believe the quality. I bought another one in another color (more will come into my life for sure). I also wore the sandals alot and wanted more. At every visit, my SA showed me pieces I might not have otherwise considered. I learned a lot from her and seeing the items in person had me appreciate the quality and uniqueness in many items that I would have never considered or noticed by merely browsing a website. I have since bought from many categories and items I would have never conceived buying at the outset of my journey. But I can honestly say, I love all my pieces and treasure them. Most of my items I use almost daily which is a huge compliment to a brand/item (imo). I guess what I'm trying to relate is 1) never buy something you don't like or that doesn't make your heart sing (even if every other influencer has it) and 2) just visit the store and have them show you items, ask questions and let them educate you on the brand, craftsmanship and design. You don't have to buy alot to go on this journey, but you may find that you love a lot more items than you think you might looking in from the outside. Just my thoughts...

Good luck!
Thank you so much! This has been extremely helpful! I reached out to my SA and made an appt for Friday to get to know him better and learn more about the products the fashion house offers because I really do admire Hermès for their quality. I’ve been a Chanel lover for years but recently have been really turned off by the brand and it’s increases and now want to focus more on my holy grail.

I've been looking at a few threads about splitting shopping between stores. It seems like it is detrimental for the pursuit of quota bags, but I've built a relationship with my vacation destination SA and received a C24. I want to shop with her still but would like to pop into my local store (Bellevue) to pick up a few things from time to time. What's the actual impact on the quota chase and any other impact about which I should be thinking? Why can't I just go where I want (haha no need for SA loyalty replies...rhetorical question )!?!? Thanks!

I don't think there will be an impact. Of course your purchases at the second store will not help you get a bag at your primary store. But I don't think the primary store will even know about your other purchases and if they do know I don't know why they would care. I shop all the time on vacation and if I see something small that I want, or something hard to find, I do not hesitate to purchase.

Hi! Im in the hunt for b30 in gold with gold hardware in togo at this store. Does anyone have tips on how to approach this one at Bellevue store?
Every time i mention my wishlist my SA says its pretty impossible due to long wait list and dont know what to do

Hi! Im in the hunt for b30 in gold with gold hardware in togo at this store. Does anyone have tips on how to approach this one at Bellevue store?
Every time i mention my wishlist my SA says its pretty impossible due to long wait list and dont know what to do
Honestly I will just say keep buying and build a relationship. I have friends that are waiting for an exact combo for a while. I also know something people that got that spec as a first bag.

Reactions: Hermes Zen
Honestly I will just say keep buying and build a relationship. I have friends that are waiting for an exact combo for a while. I also know something people that got that spec as a first bag.

Hmm.. i have been going to this store continuously for about 2 yrs now. But i wonder what would be a good item to buy to be considered. Is it good to go often and make small purchases and keep asking? Or bigger purchases here and there? At least i have been buying only the things i like such as scarves, shoes and bags so i do not regret any of my purchases but their clothes are not for me yet so I dont know which area to target next

Hmm.. i have been going to this store continuously for about 2 yrs now. But i wonder what would be a good item to buy to be considered. Is it good to go often and make small purchases and keep asking? Or bigger purchases here and there? At least i have been buying only the things i like such as scarves, shoes and bags so i do not regret any of my purchases but their clothes are not for me yet so I dont know which area to target next
The competition in this store is big since it's the only store in the PNW. Last I checked bags didn't count towards quota bags. Have you considered a piece of fine jewelry, home items like china for example or a few fashion jewelry pieces?

I think it would be tough to ask for an exact spec if you don’t touch on categories, such as fine jewelries or home stuff. Granted, I have a friend that was offered k28 gold with ghw and k28 touch gold with phw without tons of spending. Again with H, it really just depends on luck and relationship sometimes.

I think it would be tough to ask for an exact spec if you don’t touch on categories, such as fine jewelries or home stuff. Granted, I have a friend that was offered k28 gold with ghw and k28 touch gold with phw without tons of spending. Again with H, it really just depends on luck and relationship sometimes.
Hmm. Was this in the recent months? Next thing i want is h hour! Hopefully that helps

The competition in this store is big since it's the only store in the PNW. Last I checked bags didn't count towards quota bags. Have you considered a piece of fine jewelry, home items like china for example or a few fashion jewelry pieces?
I did get some fashion jewelry pieces as well.. maybe next time ill go for a watch and some jewelry. Does silver count as fine jewelry?

Reactions: Hermes Zen