Scarves Hermes Scarves on/as Bags ...requesting Input

world shattering events are happening right now, but news on the kelly world too. What do you think of this?View attachment 4963712

Wouldn’t kick it out of bed :lol: I love the idea of a “slip case” for those of us too lazy or clumsy to do the wrapping with scarves well. Not sure I’d go for a silk-bodied Kelly, as I’m a leather fiend and would be afraid to kill it.

Oh yes I love it too. Here is the version that you said with my 90

View attachment 4784201
world shattering events are happening right now, but news on the kelly world too. What do you think of this?View attachment 4963712
love love this @tlamdang08 and is perfect for lockdown. The kelly has a whole new vibe like this and of course more opportunities to use silks. It would also work to protect or disguise something very vintage... will experiment a bit more I think and report back. I am not a huge scarf collector but have a few languishing underused.;)

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I know the topic of the different styles and ways to tie an Hermes scarf has come up in other threads, but I haven't seen if anyone knows how to tie a bag out of an Hermes Silk 90 scarf (similar to some of the pictures on their website and I have linked one below). Does anyone know how to do this? It looks so whimsical and fun but I can't find any tutorials!

Side note, are there any resources on the different ways to tie or wear Hermes scarves in general?

Thanks!

1704225670508.png

Reactions: ladysarah