Scarves Hermes Scarves on/as Bags ...requesting Input

View attachment 4511098
Thank you. I ve done a few different versions actually. Would love to see yours too, as I am aware you have an extensive scarf arsenal.... I also saw this.... it seems we are on the same wavelength...

Totally gorgeous, you can’t beat a neutral monochrome outfit with a splash of Hermès silk IMO.
At the moment I’m doing scarves in hair,head wraps, sashes and bags ; so many uses I forget about the neck.

Go on try making a bag and show us! Would love to see those beautiful scarves getting more air time...:biggrin:

this is for you @ladysarah! :flowers: Went bargain shopping with my mom and they charge for shopping bags.... I remember this thread and pulled out my 140 silk I always have with me to make a shopping bag! :lol: it works so well, especially for clothes. :tup:

Attachments

• 05E51F15-31F4-4A26-A4F2-8CB819A075D1.jpeg
    05E51F15-31F4-4A26-A4F2-8CB819A075D1.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 96434354-E086-4BA0-ADD9-FC67CA828831.jpeg
    96434354-E086-4BA0-ADD9-FC67CA828831.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 294
this is for you @ladysarah! :flowers: Went bargain shopping with my mom and they charge for shopping bags.... I remember this thread and pulled out my 140 silk I always have with me to make a shopping bag! :lol: it works so well, especially for clothes. :tup:

Genius!
We never need to accept those horrible plastic bags :facepalm: when we have our Hermès scarf at hand.:wave:
I can’t believe how dépendant on plastic society has become, now I know what to do with my 140 silks!

B6D461CB-E6D0-48E3-9DFA-F09AAB3D3AFF.jpeg
Wow!!that looks amazing ! Thank you so much for posting inspiration photos. During the summer I used my scarf as a hobo, but never thought of going shopping with it. Now I think need another scarf in more wintery colours to use as a quick carrier bag. I’ve stoped using plastic but this is so chic!!!! No need to use plastic ever again.

View attachment 4567613
Wow!!that looks amazing ! Thank you so much for posting inspiration photos. During the summer I used my scarf as a hobo, but never thought of going shopping with it. Now I think need another scarf in more wintery colours to use as a quick carrier bag. I’ve stoped using plastic but this is so chic!!!! No need to use plastic ever again.

Yes for sure! And I have SO many paper bags at home I don’t know what to do with them, so this is a great way to be a little green. I also have used the 90cm and while it holds less, its plenty for a few small item clothings (we bought some shirts and dresses (nothing heavy just a few silk ones) and used it to carry them afterwards. Love the idea, thanks for sharing dear!

Reactions: ladysarah
Yes for sure! And I have SO many paper bags at home I don’t know what to do with them, so this is a great way to be a little green. I also have used the 90cm and while it holds less, its plenty for a few small item clothings (we bought some shirts and dresses (nothing heavy just a few silk ones) and used it to carry them afterwards. Love the idea, thanks for sharing dear!
Not to mention that its the epitome of chic.... I mean who does that really?:biggrin: