Scarves Hermes Scarves on/as Bags ...requesting Input

I know the topic of the different styles and ways to tie an Hermes scarf has come up in other threads, but I haven't seen if anyone knows how to tie a bag out of an Hermes Silk 90 scarf (similar to some of the pictures on their website and I have linked one below). Does anyone know how to do this? It looks so whimsical and fun but I can't find any tutorials!

Side note, are there any resources on the different ways to tie or wear Hermes scarves in general?

Thanks!

View attachment 5922384
Please refer to this post here.

Looks like 2 Cd'A scarf rings tied in a reverse 'X'.

I do it all the time. Easiest if you have a Romance or Mors (horse-bit) because then you can use the top as a shoulder strap. You can use real horse-bit for a 140.

This is a 45 evening 'bag'.

user222564_pic110243_1402777519_zpsfw42awek.jpg

Reactions: ladysarah
I know the topic of the different styles and ways to tie an Hermes scarf has come up in other threads, but I haven't seen if anyone knows how to tie a bag out of an Hermes Silk 90 scarf (similar to some of the pictures on their website and I have linked one below). Does anyone know how to do this? It looks so whimsical and fun but I can't find any tutorials!

Side note, are there any resources on the different ways to tie or wear Hermes scarves in general?

Thanks!

View attachment 5922384

Looks like 2 Cd'A scarf rings tied in a reverse 'X'.

I do it all the time. Easiest if you have a Romance or Mors (horse-bit) because then you can use the top as a shoulder strap. You can use real horse-bit for a 140.

This is a 45 evening 'bag'.

View attachment 5922385
I love those too - but haven’t carried one since the summer. @papertiger would you mind sharing how to for this photo?

I love those too - but haven’t carried one since the summer. @papertiger would you mind sharing how to for this photo?

Very simple.

Take a Romance/Mini-Romance/Mors and knot all 4 points onto the 'higher' rings, 2 x 2.

With the Romances (or one side of the Mors) by using the higher ring(s) the carrier can adjust the tension and pull-up/let down the edges of the 'bag' for more security/space. With a bigger scarf, you'll have more to play with.

Very simple.

Take a Romance/Mini-Romance/Mors and knot all 4 points onto the 'higher' rings, 2 x 2.

With the Romances (or one side of the Mors) by using the higher ring(s) the carrier can adjust the tension and pull-up/let down the edges of the 'bag' for more security/space. With a bigger scarf, you'll have more to play with.
What a great idea, now I will get even more use of my silks and my mors ring , thank you so much @papertiger

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger