***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

I just adore this thread. I finally have my own contribution to add.

Ladies, I've been just stunned with how much I love my new Alfred bag. I honestly didn't think I would fall in love with it like I have, but it is so perfect for so many unexpected reasons. Here he is, from a different angle (but still in the passenger seat) of my car. I decided not to do him up all pretty and show him off as he is used...with headphones, bag charms, and sunnies hanging off willy-nilly. He's excited to get on the plane to Paris on Monday!!

GetFileAttachment-9.jpg

Ladies, I've been just stunned with how much I love my new Alfred bag. I honestly didn't think I would fall in love with it like I have, but it is so perfect for so many unexpected reasons. Here he is, from a different angle (but still in the passenger seat) of my car. I decided not to do him up all pretty and show him off as he is used...with headphones, bag charms, and sunnies hanging off willy-nilly. He's excited to get on the plane to Paris on Monday!!

View attachment 3668883
So casual and chic!!!! Have a great trip to Paris!!!!!

Reactions: Hermezzy

View attachment 3668883
Well well well aren't we fancy!!!??? Such a stunning pic dear! Your car interior is dreamy and everything looks so perfect!!!! LOVE!

View attachment 3668883

Awesome bag! I was trying to figure out the cool looking white contraption in the picture. It took me a while to notice that it's a headphone. DUH!:doh: