Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

i dropped my bag off in NYC last week and got this same update today. they gave me a timeline estimate of the bag being ready in August…of course i’m hoping to have it back sooner. What timeline did they give you? Please update if you get new info :smile:
When I came in, they warned me that it could take around 4-5 months. When I asked again, they told me August. I’m also hoping they finish before then but they did say that they were backed up. I dropped mine off for just cleaning.

Reactions: jlee63 and rmwinn
Dear people, the preloved Kelly 32 (made in 2016) I bought arrived, and it is indeed in top condition except for one issue that really worries me. The touret or turnlock is deeply indented or worn down, which has me wondering since everything else is in almost new condition (according to the professional reseller this bag received a new handle and sangles from Hermes Spa). Has anyone encountered this, is this common or normal? This particular condition wasn't shown or mentioned in the offer, I've contacted them already, and they said they did not see it.

Attachments

• Kelly.jpg
    Kelly.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Hi all, I recently purchased a K35 but it needs more repairs than I expected 😖Does anyone know if there is a craftsperson in one of the Dubai stores? I’ve a short window to return the bag and I can get to a store in Dubai in the next day or so to have it assessed. Otherwise it’ll have to go back as I don’t want to take the risk it can’t be repaired.

Dear people, the preloved Kelly 32 (made in 2016) I bought arrived, and it is indeed in top condition except for one issue that really worries me. The touret or turnlock is deeply indented or worn down, which has me wondering since everything else is in almost new condition (according to the professional reseller this bag received a new handle and sangles from Hermes Spa). Has anyone encountered this, is this common or normal? This particular condition wasn't shown or mentioned in the offer, I've contacted them already, and they said they did not see it.
strange
do you mean that ridge around the centre of the post?
that does not look as if it could be wear from sangle hardware

Hi all, I recently purchased a K35 but it needs more repairs than I expected 😖Does anyone know if there is a craftsperson in one of the Dubai stores? I’ve a short window to return the bag and I can get to a store in Dubai in the next day or so to have it assessed. Otherwise it’ll have to go back as I don’t want to take the risk it can’t be repaired.
you need to go and find out the current situation
whatever the facilities might be every bag has different requirements and it's best not to surmise what the response to you4 problem might be

Reactions: Brightcastle
Just a heads-up, assessments do not always or even often occur on the spot. They can take weeks.

If the window to return the bag is smaller than the time needed to get a proper assessment, I think the best would be to return it. The K35 is more available than the smaller sizes, at least that's my impression.

strange
do you mean that ridge around the centre of the post?
that does not look as if it could be wear from sangle hardware
Now I just have to decide wether to keep the bag in spite of this flaw, or return it. The rest of the bag is in excellent shape and the price was quite fair. But it still bothers me since it hadn't been mentioned.

A few years ago, I was in the dunkin drive through when I went to hand my card to the lady at the window but dropped it between the driver’s seat and door. Panicking that I was holding up the folks behind me, I immediately shoved my hand down to grab the card and put a nice deep scratch into my white gold H d’ancre bangle bracelet. I finally took it into H to send to spa in Oct 2023 and after it made a trip to Paris (from the states) it was back at the store and ready for me in Jan 2024. Finally picked it up today. It looks brand new (like I’m seriously questioning if they just gave me a new bracelet, might have to check serial numbers when I get home). $185 for the polish. Before and after pics (this was a gash that you could feel by rubbing your finger over it). The “free” suede travel pouch was an extra nice touch.
IMG_8747.jpegIMG_0224.jpeg

Hi. I hope this is the correct forum to post.

I got my quote from Hermes today and don't understand 2 items. One is
STITCHING 2 TOP GUSSETS - ALL BAGS / ALL LEATHERS170 USD
What is this? I didn't ask for this.

Also, they want to replace touret clasp and I did not notice anything wrong with it??? If I do this, then do I also want to get the gold replaced on the sangles too?
REPL. TOURET CLASP - ALL BAGS / ALL LEATHERS250 USD