Hermes Post-It Note Holder

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
In preparation for San Fran in February, I was wondering if ya'll could help me out. I've read here that Hermes makes a post-it note holder. The problem is- I don't know what size post-it notes it takes. Can someone help me out plz? Also, What leather does it come in and how much??

Thanks Gals/Guys!!

J

P.S. I'm worried- Do they even make that anymore?

Hey J - It takes the wee little size - they are the cutest thing youever did see...and yes, they still make them!

Don't know the $$, they come in all sorts of colours....I think the ones I saw were box and either togo or clemence??

hi all,
i ran across this thread by chance and saw that some were interested in this cute lil post it holder. i just received one from a coworker as a Christmas gift a few days ago and really have no need for it. so if anyone's interested, i'd be willing to sell it for a significant discount. i have a pretty good rating on ebay and would be willing to put up an auction for it. i can also send pictures. or if you're in the nyc area, i can meet up with u. in any case, just let me know if u r interested.