Hermès Petit H

Does anyone have recent experience with ordering Petit H items online? I am intrigued by the mystery of purchasing an item in a random color.
Not terribly recently, but I did purchase bag charms twice and they both came in the colors pictured. (I assumed that was by chance and would have returned if they sent colors I didn't like).

Reactions: laffylove
Does anyone have recent experience with ordering Petit H items online? I am intrigued by the mystery of purchasing an item in a random color.
Also not very recently but I have purchased 2 bag charms and a leather accessory. The bag charms were not the colors shown on the website but I loved them immediately.

The leather accessory was in a color I didn’t particularly like and the item itself did not seem that useful to me. I returned this right away and my credit card was refunded quickly.

Reactions: laffylove
I have the same question! I would love to see what people order vs. what they get, especially the rtw items like shawls, shrugs, jackets etc. Let's see what cool things you get!

Also, do they have any of these items available in store to try on before ordering, like a sample version?

Recently went to Sevres Petit H (several times during my month stay LOL). Some interior photos. The white cover is where Petit H is at the moment. It will be moved back to where the shoes are the on main floor. Here are some of my purchases I've unboxed so far. :loveeyes:

View attachment 5815438

View attachment 5815439

View attachment 5815440

View attachment 5815441

View attachment 5815442

View attachment 5815443

View attachment 5815444

View attachment 5815445

View attachment 5815446

View attachment 5815447

View attachment 5815448

View attachment 5815449
Love the lambskin band aids! What you do plan to put them on?

Reactions: Hermes Zen