Hermès Petit H

Very nice--I was offered the top left one, but refused it as it wasn't quite my aesthetic.
It’s not my aesthetic either! :giggle: My fiancé picked out the origami horse and the owls. He has more diverse taste than I do! Lol
For purchasing petit H items in person, can you pick the colors you want? Because if we order off the website they are random right?
Yes, when you order online, it is random! But in store they pulled out all the boxes and let me choose between the colors. I saw over 10 choices for the butterflies and about 6 choices for the owls! Then they let you pick out the little ribbon charm to tie them up with.

It’s not my aesthetic either! :giggle: My fiancé picked out the origami horse and the owls. He has more diverse taste than I do! Lol

Yes, when you order online, it is random! But in store they pulled out all the boxes and let me choose between the colors. I saw over 10 choices for the butterflies and about 6 choices for the owls! Then they let you pick out the little ribbon charm to tie them up with.
Thanks for the info! I have never been to the Petit H store but looks like a visit there is in order if I am ever in Paris!!

Reactions: LaurenHermesLover
Thanks for the info! I have never been to the Petit H store but looks like a visit there is in order if I am ever in Paris!!
Yes, it's something you don't want to miss when you are in Paris. It's almost like a museum rather than a showroom. They have petite h in all shapes/sizes, ranging from the charms shown above...to briefcases...to full size chairs; and in all materials from silk...to leather...to metal...even to exotic skins. :girlsigh:

I took advantage of the visit to pick up a lot of petite h items, mostly that are rare or one-of-a-kind! :loveeyes:

Yes, it's something you don't want to miss when you are in Paris. It's almost like a museum rather than a showroom. They have petite h in all shapes/sizes, ranging from the charms shown above...to briefcases...to full size chairs; and in all materials from silk...to leather...to metal...even to exotic skins. :girlsigh:

I took advantage of the visit to pick up a lot of petite h items, mostly that are rare or one-of-a-kind! :loveeyes:
We want to see your collection!!

where in Paris? I'll be there in April!

where in Paris? I'll be there in April!
Petite h is only in the Sevres store.
It's one of my most favorite spots to shop in Paris & yes there are very interesting items
at Petit H.. was there several weeks ago & had a great time.
Enjoy your time in April also a wonderful time to be there as well...
There is a cafe as well there if you are so inclined..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: imanda
The petit h workshop/universe in Sèvres is really lovely and fun (although it keeps getting moved around in the store!). There's often a project going on with artisans actually making things in store. Usually the shop windows are also partially created by the petit h team, and are crazy-fun things like a cabin made out entirely of woven shredded Monde d'Hermès magazines. I encourage anyone who visits to ask questions about the projects :smile:
And yes, you can choose exactly the color combos/fabrics etc. you want!