Hermès Petit H

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. #1 Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
    Please share your petit H items.

petit h.jpg petit h_1.jpg
  2. A story on Nowness ... Petit h: Small Wonder.

[​IMG]

Hermès’ New Salvage Collection Takes to the RoadIts name may be a nod to the luxury-synonymous capital H, but the alliterative thinking behind Hermès' Petit h capsule collection is emphatically R-focused: reclaim, review, recreate. The atelier is the brainchild of Pascale Mussard, a sixth-generation member of the Hermès family who was motivated to breathe new life into materials discarded from the mother company’s workshops. The sustainability centered endeavor sees the leather crafters, seamstresses, silversmiths, and crystal and porcelain artisans of Hermès come together with outside talents (designer Adrien Rovero and artist Marjolijn Mandersloot among them) for a high-end recycling project. Repurposing materials that don’t meet Hermès’ strict standards (leather trimming that has fallen from the cutting table, glass containing an air bubble, silk with the tiniest flaw), the Petit h lab has developed a rare, one-of-a-kind selection of design statements created from the cast-offs. Offerings from the range include a vintage model airplane finished with black matte crocodile skin that doubles as a valet tray; a gold, near-life-size fawn fashioned from buffalo skin; and crystal and leather dumbbells. The menagerie (whose contents range in price from $70 to $70,000) is transported via caravan for pop-up stints in Hermès boutiques throughout the world, and will next travel to Osaka and Tokyo in spring 2011, followed by New York and Beverly Hills in fall 2011.

petit h_2.jpg
  3. #3 Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
    :woohoo: Making wastes into masterpieces is certainly a positive stride towards ecological awareness.

4. thanks for sharing! what a great wonderful idea! looking forward to see more!

5. Sighted at brieuc75.typepad.fr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

petit H 11.jpg petit H 12.jpg petit H 13.jpg
  6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

petit H 14.jpg petit H 15.jpg petit H 16.jpg
  7. super love this!

[​IMG]

8. My Petit H (From FSH) (one of them belongs to a dear friend)

The boxes
    [​IMG]

Look at the little leather piece on bolduc ribbon
    [​IMG]

Write Up
    [​IMG]

Tout en Quilt
    [​IMG]

Legende Moghole
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    On my wrist
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. These fun pieces suit you so much, dear robee.

10. thanks lutz!

11. I love these things! What a great thread! Can't wait until petit h comes to NYC.

12. Lovely stuff! I have to wait until it comes to BH then!!!

13. Robee, I love those scarf/jewelry things! What are they and how are they made?!

14. The pieces are absolutely adorable! :yahoo:

15. Brilliant!!!!!