Hermès Petit H

I arrived in Rome today and look what I've got from the petit H event!! Oh my God, i feel i'm the luckiest girl!! I wanted a cat so badly and I never thought I would be able to get it, and the gondola is super duper cute!!! View attachment 3672401View attachment 3672402View attachment 3672403View attachment 3672404

Very pretty dear!
Do you mind sharing the price of these Rome Petit H? I wonder if they're same price as the ones at Sevres which is €250 :smile:
Thank you!!

My pleasure, millivanilli! :yw: I hope you can visit the Petit h store! ;)

I hope so too! Actually I planed going to Italy withing in the next weeks but not to Rome... well... Obviously my plans changed;) I need the dog and a few other things ;)

Do you know if they have the skeleton bags in Rome too?

Any intel where the next Petit H store will pop up?

Last edited:
I hope so too! Actually I planed going to Italy withing in the next weeks but not to Rome... well... Obviously my plans changed;) I need the dog and a few other things ;)

That's great, millivanilli! Please, post a reveal later on if possible. ;) I'm sorry, I don't know their stock as I left Rome a few days before the opening. And no intel about a next Petit h either. Hope you have a lot of fun! :tup:

Next Petit H will be in Seoul sometime November so I've been told by Petit H Sevres.

Wish I could go to Rome!! Although I'm so close to Italy work schedule doesn't allow me a break.... :sad: :sad:

Next Petit H will be in Seoul sometime November so I've been told by Petit H Sevres.

Wish I could go to Rome!! Although I'm so close to Italy work schedule doesn't allow me a break.... :sad: :sad:

Ugh Seoul is too far away.... Oh that's a pitty that your work schedule won't allow you a sneak peak to petit H :sad: Shall I write you an excuse? " I am sorry my goodies can't come to work today as ... you know... Rome wasn't built in a day... ;))"

Love my gelato charm from Rome
emoji4.png
emoji178.png
emoji509.png
View attachment 3664035

That s so lovely!!
I just ordered one from h.com n I very much want to have fuchsia
Love my gelato charm from Rome [emoji4][emoji178][emoji509]View attachment 3664035

That s so lovely!!! Congrats on the pink!!!

I just ordered one from h.com but the image keeps changing the colours on the rouge/ rose/ fuschia range so I am not quite sure what colour I am getting
I very much want the fuschia one so I wrote it in the additional info when I placed my order... finger crossed!!

Anyone knows from this ref code H1061358 41 that what colour that might be?!

And as this is my first petit h charm, anyone knows what size it is referring to when it says 11.3 x 5.5 ?!

Another thing is this one on the site seems to have lines at the cone area ?! Leave me very puzzled!

After I got the charm, I actually found out that I got a day off on 5 May and could travel to Rome for a day trip!! Just feeling very struggled if I should go as I want the gondola n pizza charms... would be very disappointed if they are all sold out .. so if anyone goes before me plz plz share~~~ ^^

Attachments

• IMG_9272.PNG
    IMG_9272.PNG
    193.4 KB · Views: 785
Reactions: obsessedwhermes