Hermès PaP 2008

LOL - Airmess, I seem to pretty much only own light neutrals....they don't hold up nearly as well as dark neutrals!

How so? Do the handles darken? I won't buy it in Kelly Longue but won't hesitate to get it in a classic Kelly and some other styles, reason being I have to hang on to the K.Longue on the edge and that particular area might darken from the sweat on my hands and then that would look kinda weird. :sad: Handles darkening, I can deal with it, but certain parts darkening is another story altogether.

Handles darken, corners darken, general wear shows far more easily...white stitching darkens in certain places (although this can be replaced). I am anally retentive when it comes to my bags, but it's the price you pay...ugh! Where I live, you just don't get the wear out of darker colours, and besides that I LOVE light neutrals - LOL!

^ Thanks for letting me know! I'd be sure to move on to the light neutrals slowly, LOL!

ETA: But am definitely getting a lighter color, on a spectrum of 1 to 10, 1 being the lightest, would do a 3 or 4 first.

^ :lol: ITA!

Now all we need is a name for that color! Maybe start off with a bag I don't need to hold on to by the edge! :jammin:

You're going to think I'm CRAZY, but I keep a handkerchief (Hermes, of course - LOL!_ inside my chamonix in case of sweaty hand days. I don't mind darkening and patina, but I can get hot and bothered (read: sweaty) quite quick, so I wrap it around the handles...there is a Japanese Lady that lays down a white Man size handkerchief everytime she takes a seat on my ferry, and I feel like her, sometimes!! LMAO!!

I asked the SA that answered the phone and she said "cafe" I was like, no......LIGHT tan! She said YES! CAFE!

LMAO.......

oh my gosh don´t you just "love " it when that happens.
ah about the paris bomby it can be ficelle or a completely new color but i will check once my manger can answer the phone again (i just got the info about the greige pale from him but then he was busy lol)

oh my gosh don´t you just "love " it when that happens.
ah about the paris bomby it can be ficelle or a completely new color but i will check once my manger can answer the phone again (i just got the info about the greige pale from him but then he was busy lol)

Lilach,

do you mind asking him about the Kelly Longue in that light tan/beige color? We are all curious here!

Lilach,

do you mind asking him about the Kelly Longue in that light tan/beige color? We are all curious here!

no problem wanted to aks anyways as i think i can pull it off too and so maybe be intersted in it. as soon as i get an answer i will post it here but i am sure it will take a week or so as he really is busy just due to the PaP season etc .
ah thanks GF too sweet and yes it is a gorgeous color albeit not a new one (actually i was surprised to see it on the runway as normally you do not see these colors anywhere kwim?)

^ I think there are a few "recycled" colours, no?

Thank goodness the pale croc is coming back - they had problems withany pale croc over the past year or so.

The colour I have asked for still isn't available in porosus, apparently.....