Hermès Palo Alto

I told my SA months ago I wanted a Picotin 18 and it's always "not available". I found out today the SA has left. So now back to making a new SA relationship and repeating the whole wish list again. Any advice for Hermes PA is greatly appreciated.
We probably had the same SA. I’ve spoken to a few SAs when I recently went in to get matched with someone else and they’re all very sweet people so I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them. I’ve spoken with the AM and she said the new SA we work with will already have our wishlist and they’ll notify us when it comes in. Not sure if she meant just regular items/non-QB items or including QB items, but I plan on discussing about it again with my new SA. Hopefully this helps & good luck!

Went into Palo Alto today (Saturday). It seems like things have changed? No security standing outside. No roped line at all. You can just walk right in. When I did go inside it was more crowded than I would have preferred. Not enough SA’s vs people. I had to wait for my SA (I didn’t mind) but I did notice this experience is different. I made an appt but it didn’t matter as my SA had to finish up helping someone. People can just walk in now without an appt. Is this a new thing now?

Reactions: skybluesky
Went into Palo Alto today (Saturday). It seems like things have changed? No security standing outside. No roped line at all. You can just walk right in. When I did go inside it was more crowded than I would have preferred. Not enough SA’s vs people. I had to wait for my SA (I didn’t mind) but I did notice this experience is different. I made an appt but it didn’t matter as my SA had to finish up helping someone. People can just walk in now without an appt. Is this a new thing now?
It was like that as well when I went there last month (people just walk in, but there was security inside).

It was like that pre-pandemic (security inside). Weekends are always busy and it's Lunar New Year tomorrow so I'm sure that had something to do with it too.

I think this was my SA! I was just chatting with her on Wednesday so imagine my shock/surprise when I got a text the next day stating she’s no longer with the company. If she was planning on quitting I’m pretty sure she would’ve told me on Wednesday so I was wondering if H fires their associates. I was so sad since I’ve only worked with her the past four years…
I think I’m on the same boat. I have spent about 10K with her the past year on non bag purchases. It’s such a bummer she left without saying anything. The whole building a relationship with your SA thing again sounds too troublesome to me. Now I kind of don’t want to go shopping there anymore :sad:

I think I’m on the same boat. I have spent about 10K with her the past year on non bag purchases. It’s such a bummer she left without saying anything. The whole building a relationship with your SA thing again sounds too troublesome to me. Now I kind of don’t want to go shopping there anymore :sad:
Get in touch with the store - They will definitely assign you a new SA and honor your spend thus far. When working relationships are ended suddenly, there's not always business rules allowance or desire to let sales people to communicate out to their clients. There are plenty of examples where allowing that has gone very sideways for companies and ladders up to why that is generally not allowed.

Last edited:
I totally felt the same way and taking some time away from shopping. I started shopping with someone new who is super sweet, but still feeling discouraged to shop. Definitely take some time away to decide whether you want to continue or not! The SAs will always be there.

Reactions: skybluesky
Thank you for answering! Bummer they don’t let you ship for free but I suppose that’s when they’d just say, go home and order it from the website.
I’ve never paid for shipping at this store! I ship the majority of my
purchases to my house or out of state and it’s never been an issue! I just pay in store and the SA inputs the address and they FedEx it off!

Reactions: FashionistaSista
I’ve never paid for shipping at this store! I ship the majority of my
purchases to my house or out of state and it’s never been an issue! I just pay in store and the SA inputs the address and they FedEx it off!

I ended up going in and experienced the same! For whatever reason I wasn't charged sales tax either... definitely going to do this going forward now.

Don’t get discouraged. There are plenty of good SAs. They will honor the past purchases that you made.

Do you always make an appt or do you just drop in to browse?

Curious what folks do with the Palo Alto store to get better chances at finding things they want to buy. I text my SA photos from online that I"m interested in (and often these are not bags) such as a ring or a pair of shoes but they never have it in stock for me to try on. I don't want to drop in if there's nothing to look at but then I wonder if I should just show up and walk out empty handed could be better to have more facetime with my SA. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Buildingprofile