Hermes Newbie needs help please!

I did it! I went today! Of course, I waited until AFTER I'd stopped at Tiffany's for a shot of courage! I found TONS of stuff that I wanted and everyone was very friendly! I told them I just wanted to look around, drool, and create a shopping list for my DH--they all just laughed and let me have my way.

YAY! Can't wait to go back!

I did it! I went today! Of course, I waited until AFTER I'd stopped at Tiffany's for a shot of courage! I found TONS of stuff that I wanted and everyone was very friendly! I told them I just wanted to look around, drool, and create a shopping list for my DH--they all just laughed and let me have my way.

EXCELLENT news! Glad you had a great time...lookout DH!!!!!!

LOL Thats a very good first step into hermes world!!

Hello to all again,
Ahhh, another dilemma... after reading and seeing all of the fabulous pictures of the Hermes scarves, I desperately need the Hermes Turandot scarf! I managed to schlep myself to the Madison Ave store this past Sunday but it was so crowded and all of the suggested SA's were busy. After standing around for a bit being totally ignored I finally got to buy a scarf for my mom's b'day. However, I suppose I was a bit rushed and so I just basically just picked something out. After seeing how beautiful the Turandot is, I really would like this print since it reflects our Asian heritage. I saw the eBay auction where Orchids snatched one up (totally gorgeous btw) but haven't found any others. Hopefully any of the members here can help me be on the lookout for one? Any color is fine, if it comes in red (a lucky color), is best and the least favored color would be white or blue. Perhaps then I'll be able to exchange the scarf I did get for another one for myself? ;)
On a side note: I managed to snag a Navy Kelly and Les Triples pouchette (from 2 fab fellow tPFs) - thanks to all for consistantly fueling my obession with Hermes :love: !! I've gone to the Darkside....