Hermes "Mosaique au 24" Handbag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much!!! Very helpful !

DoggieBags likes this.
  2. Which one do you prefer? I am attracted to both of them but I don’t know which one to choose!

3. Hmmm. Not sure. I like both and use both. I tend to use my Mosaique more because I like the way the clasp works a bit better. You press down to release vs the Constance where u press up underneath to release. I’m a bit of a klutz and sometimes feel my fingernails scrape the leather as I try to unlatch my Constance. It’s epsom leather so I haven’t scratched the leather. But I could see this being a problem if I had a Constance in one of the smooth leathers. I’ve only seen the Mosaique in the stiffer grained leathers epsom and monsieur calfskin which are leathers I like. The Constance shows up in a much wider variety of leathers so if u don’t like epsom or epsom type leathers then maybe the Constance will give you a wider choice of leathers. Has anyone seen a Mosaique in any leathers other than Epsom or Monsieur calfskin?

4. Actually my hesitation is between a black C24 in Epsom and the Mosaique in Veau Monsieur. I have a Barenia C18 and would like to have a black bag in the same kind of shape but with a less delicate leather and more spacious! And that I can wear crossbody as well. Thank you for your help!

5. Oh I would love a Barenia Constance but I also see why you would want an alternative in Epsom or Veau Monsieur. Btw I can’t use either the C24 or the Mosaique 21 crossbody. I find the strap is too short

6. Thanks a lot!

7. i see gold hardware for Mosaique 24 in size 17 in gold epsom and black monsieur leather. are there more colors available not on the site? id love a black version in epsom leather and gold hardware.

8. Going to pick up the vert cypress version in size 17 this week! I'm so excited.

Attached Files:

9. How the 17 wears on the shoulder. It works as a crossbody as well. Love.

Attached Files:

10. Picked up this bag today in vert cypres and permabrass hardware! It's almost black in the shade but a rich green in the sun. I love how it looks!

Attached Files:

11. Comparison pics for those who need a bit of enabling :happydance:

2002 size 20 gold PHW
    Mosaique au 24 size 21 vert cypress PbHW
    Roulis size 23 PbHW
    Constance size 24 RGHW

Capacity wise
    Roulis > Mosaique > 2002 > Constance

A2673CD8-7D76-453E-A278-3E7914F87209.jpeg E6EBA700-61BD-4D5B-B873-CFFF15CA8CCD.jpeg 713DA9A0-5560-4CF9-B720-0740C613FCCE.jpeg 68B2DBF2-C501-4E83-8F6C-1FEFD3C302E6.jpeg EF417416-CF0C-47F3-9FDB-AB8C0642C194.jpeg

Attached Files:

12. we are bag twins! I have the same mosaique 24 in vert cypress. love it!

EDIT: ooo just noticed mine is the smaller size... I love the color + HW combo!

azukitea likes this.
  13. Thank you! So helpful to see the comparison pics. Since you have all 4, do you have a favorite in terms of bag shape between the 4?

azukitea and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  14. azukitea and Coconuts40 like this.
  15. Love the comparison photos, Azukitea!

azukitea likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice