Hermes Miami (Design District)

Might be a wee bit tough. Though I did see a large one in the glass case so at the DD store a few months ago. I think the store is in short supply rn.

Tbh, would buy on the online H store, they always have a drop of Herbags in the mornings.
Herbags are almost always available on US website Ive noticed. As a thought you could try there

Stopped by the store yesterday as a tourist. I loved the St. Louis display as my home store doesn’t have this!
One thing I was shocked to see how terrible customer service was. SAs were literally watching YouTube videos on their phone. I was just browsing but there were clients who were quite upset they had to pull teeth to get service. There were also very few bags on display.

Stopped by the store yesterday as a tourist. I loved the St. Louis display as my home store doesn’t have this!
One thing I was shocked to see how terrible customer service was. SAs were literally watching YouTube videos on their phone. I was just browsing but there were clients who were quite upset they had to pull teeth to get service. There were also very few bags on display.
My first time seeing the St. Louis lamp was actually at this store thanks to their display! I haven’t seen a display like that at any other store I’ve been to so far.

We also had a hard time tracking down an SA to help us last year when we went although the first time we went (about 2.5 years ago) the SA that was assisting us offered me a black Evelyne TPM without me buying anything or asking for a bag which has never happened to me at my local store 😆

Reactions: misg19