Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

Would you know why the Constance WTG is much more expensive than the Kelly’s one? Because it’s bigger? It’s not much cheaper than the Constance 18 which seems strange to me.

Would you know why the Constance WTG is much more expensive than the Kelly’s one? Because it’s bigger? It’s not much cheaper than the Constance 18 which seems strange to me.
The normal Constance long wallet is significantly more expensive than the Kelly classic wallet so I assume the price differential is just continued for the “to go” models. I’m guessing it’s due to the hardware?

Reactions: fdc and Meta
I originally was holding out for Rose Confetti, but my SA surprised me today with a Verso version in Vert Criquet and Bleu Brume. I immediately said yes :P
Congratulations it looks lovely on you! Thank you for modeling it for us too. How tall are you may I ask? I’m barely 1.6m and hope the strap length is ok for me

Reactions: Phiona88
I'm 5'6" (around 168 cm). The strap is much longer than a regular Kelly bag strap as the Wallet-To-Go is meant to be worn cross-body.

The length is perfect for you!:tup: I’m only 1.58m hahaha. I hope the length will be ok for me. But if this wallet length goes too low on my hip then I may just have to give it a miss sadly.