Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

I just got one in etoupe and im in Love, it’s stinky cute here is comparison with my mini Kelly

Wow, congratulations!!

I visited the store today and my SA told me that France hasn't shipped the Kelly to go to the store yet, so she expects them to arrive at least until mid March but more likely end of Mar. May even spill over into April ..... We shall see.

Reactions: crisbac and renet
Price is mentioned in the initial post here. ;)

@renet shared it, which @momoc kindly linked to here. :flowers: Reposting the interior of the wallet to this thread.
"As you can see, there are only 4 card slots and a zipper compactment. A iPhone 11 Pro Max can fit in it, but usually I do not fit any handphone in my wallet."
34f7df2d-61d2-4f49-ab8e-4eecbdc447b1-jpeg.4621604
Thanks for sharing. The inside is not super roomy but I guess it still fits quite a bit.

Reactions: Meta
These are so adorable, I am in the USA but please keep posting! It gives me hope that maybe someday they’ll be posted on the USA site.

I believe they showed up on the Canadian and Chinese websites too besides the French one so I think it’s not unreasonable to hope so. The real problem would be whether one is fast or lucky enough...I suspect they will get snatched up in the next second when it happens! Just like how the mini Lindy and other hot items are.