Ode to Hermes Jige

Hi Ladies! I am looking for a Jige in a neutral color. I would like to hear Your opinion about these two colors - Agrile and Gris Pearl?
is agrile a warmer color while Gris Pearl is more grey?! Please help me to understand )))
Yes i believe argile is "warmer" toned compared to gris...i dont have anything in gris perle but here is my argile jige...one of my favorite bags!!20160615_162946.jpeg

I've been eyeing a Jige clutch for sometime. And every time it appears on H.com, it is only available in swift, if not croc. Don't they make these in epsom anymore? Has anyone scored any Jige in epsom in the recent months?
Appreciate your replies :smile:

I've been eyeing a Jige clutch for sometime. And every time it appears on H.com, it is only available in swift, if not croc. Don't they make these in epsom anymore? Has anyone scored any Jige in epsom in the recent months?
Appreciate your replies :smile:
My understanding is that they are only making them in Swift, Croc, and Evergrain (or Evercolor?) right now. There have been a few jiges in chevre, as well. I think those chevre ones are so gorgeous, soft and smooshy, but those are more rare.

By the way, the jiges are so simple, classic, and elegant. They can be dressed up or down. I say go for it! You will not regret it and most likely, you will get more than one.

My understanding is that they are only making them in Swift, Croc, and Evergrain (or Evercolor?) right now. There have been a few jiges in chevre, as well. I think those chevre ones are so gorgeous, soft and smooshy, but those are more rare.

By the way, the jiges are so simple, classic, and elegant. They can be dressed up or down. I say go for it! You will not regret it and most likely, you will get more than one.

I have seen epsom (April), chèvre (July), croc, and swift in store this year.

i would appreciate some jige insight... is the strap that goes through supposed to sit firm and snug inside the H or easily slide out? i had the chance to handle a few (all swift leather) and it felt like perhaps the jige was not secure enough - will that latch stay inside or slip out? if the contents are inside i imagine it will sit up even higher and not be so secure?

My latch never slides out but I also never over stuff the bag...I imagine it would be a bit insecure if you stuffed the bag. That being said I find the bag pretty spacious for a clutch.