Hermes Jige as Laptop Bag

gosh, i didn't even check this thread until now and realized what a drama there was. I honestly thought the OP was really joking. i hope vanmiracle is not leaving because of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShopGirl, It is unclear to me because the post may have been edited, but it seems to me that all Van did was indicate that she too thought OP was joking but included some informative threads in case, OP was not joking?

I think Megs made some very good points about the limitations of the written word in conveying intent on SOTD.

I wish people would not be so quick to report posts that could be taken in either way and give poster the benefit of the doubt first. But, in a public forum, I do think the mods have to respond to complaints.

Personally, I have thought the jige WOULD make a sufficient protective cover especially within another bag like a birkin, but my apple laptop is too big to fit into my jige pm clutches.

hugs to OP and Van.

Last edited:
I havent been on TPF for a while, worrying about Bill down here in Florida, the hurricane not oir former Prez, in a case, here are my suggestions:
1. White Bus, same shape and size as the Birkin but is open at the top and easy to get in and out of; and
2. Sac Toto, I have one in linen and leather I bought in Mexico City, it closes with a grommet and is just the size of a lap top
Happy Shopping
Susan von