Hermes in Vancouver, B.C.

Was just at sale this morning; short line up of maybe 30 or so people, so no issues getting in when they opened. Men's scarves, lots of RTW, a table full of enamels, gloves and shoes esp sz 38. 39, 40. Boots, too. Managed to get a couple pairs of shoes. Everything pretty much half price or more. Go today cos I doubt there will be much inventory tomorrow. It was a mob scene!!

Was just at sale this morning; short line up of maybe 30 or so people, so no issues getting in when they opened. Men's scarves, lots of RTW, a table full of enamels, gloves and shoes esp sz 38. 39, 40. Boots, too. Managed to get a couple pairs of shoes. Everything pretty much half price or more. Go today cos I doubt there will be much inventory tomorrow. It was a mob scene!!

Thanks for the update. Hermes sales is always a mob scene. Lol. All of them I have gone to had so many people. I am still debating whether to go or not.

Do post your loot! [emoji4]

Thanks for the heads up, wish I could be there

Someone (someone who shopped at Hermes Van one year ago and got two Birkins) has told me recently that you need to spend $40,000 in one year to get a Birkin! Can anyone confirm if this is true? I've only just started to shop there but I don't think I can spend that much. Does this mean I should give up on a B or K then in this case? Previous older threads said $20,000 was the minimum spend in specific categories before one would be offered these holy grail bags. Thank you so much for your help!

Thanks for sharing your info! I saw some other threads which also suggested that the minimum spend was $20,000. This seems a lot more reasonable. Could be my SA at Holts trying to keep $$$ in HR rather than H Store and discouraging me? Thanks, again!