Hermes in Toronto

Depends on what you mean by stock? if you're looking for a bag, good luck:lol:. However, you will find straps on there 24/7 365 days.
Along with our prices and taxes, the Canadian H website is crappy too.
Really? I must be lucky (and also unlucky at the same time)

I saw picotin 18, yesterday in chai but it went out of stock within 10 mins

I was taking my sweet ass time thinking lol

I wasn't aware that people are so quick with their purchase :biggrin:

Really? I must be lucky (and also unlucky at the same time)

I saw picotin 18, yesterday in chai but it went out of stock within 10 mins

I was taking my sweet ass time thinking lol

I wasn't aware that people are so quick with their purchase :biggrin:

That Chai Picotin was OOS in the first 30 seconds, I know cause I saw it come the moment it was posted and added it to cart but it was gone in when I proceeded to checkout. It never came back after that but was showing on the page for hours (even the link is still active but OOS) :hrmm:

That Chai Picotin was OOS in the first 30 seconds, I know cause I saw it come the moment it was posted and added it to cart but it was gone in when I proceeded to checkout. It never came back after that but was showing on the page for hours (even the link is still active but OOS) :hrmm:
Yes! You are correct!
I have never purchased from H.com before so I didn't know what was going on lol.
I thought the site broke or something
But I guess that sort of confirms that they DO restock online every so and then?

It's just so bizarre to me:lol:. Like :wtf: So like you can't even try them on??
I went in today and saw the wall of bags. My SA let me try them on.
I found one I really liked but because it was a display bag, it wasn't for sale. Good news though! My SA asked me if that was the style and size I really had my heart set on. I said yes, so they left and a few minutes later they returned with three different options for me to choose from. I gleefully tried them on in the mirror and chose the one I liked from amongst them and they wrapped it up for me. I don't think anything was left by the time I chose because two other people were chomping at the bit to see what I'd chosen.
That said, I saw one of the SA's open the box of one of the ones I declined and the clients face kinda...sunk? I felt bad for them because they didn't seem as happy with what they were offered.
It's sitting in bed with me as we speak. I love it. The shock still hasn't registered.

I found one I really liked but because it was a display bag, it wasn't for sale. Good news though! My SA asked me if that was the style and size I really had my heart set on. I said yes, so they left and a few minutes later they returned with three different options for me to choose from. I gleefully tried them on in the mirror and chose the one I liked from amongst them and they wrapped it up for me. I don't think anything was left by the time I chose because two other people were chomping at the bit to see what I'd chosen.
That said, I saw one of the SA's open the box of one of the ones I declined and the clients face kinda...sunk? I felt bad for them because they didn't seem as happy with what they were offered.
It's sitting in bed with me as we speak. I love it. The shock still hasn't registered.
Thank you @Kitsune711 for sharing your experience :heart: . That's so great to know:smile: I just saw your post in the offers thread. So I'm assuming you purchased the GP 30 in leather?

Oh that's great! I'm always pleasantly surprised when there are options to choose from at H. :smile:
Sounds like stock has improved? Or recession has sunk in? I'd like to believe the former :smile:
Enjoy your latest purchase.

Thank you @Kitsune711 for sharing your experience :heart: . That's so great to know:smile: I just saw your post in the offers thread. So I'm assuming you purchased the GP 30 in leather?
Yes. Good catch. It’s interesting, in Negonda, the Gold color is super dark.

Oh that's great! I'm always pleasantly surprised when there are options to choose from at H. :smile:
Sounds like stock has improved? Or recession has sunk in? I'd like to believe the former :smile:
Enjoy your latest purchase.
I was too! However, I did hear some SA’s tell some clients in the background that they “didn’t have any bags to sell them today. These are just displays to see what bags we have when they become available”…
Thank you!

I hope some of you made it to the store today, despite the weather. Great energy and positive vibes! I had so much fun discovering new merch for SS - amazing sensory experience all around! Stock and selection have definitely improved, and lovely to see variety of assortment across most categories - and colour, too! Felt inspired leaving the store, and looking forward to brighter days ahead

I hope some of you made it to the store today, despite the weather. Great energy and positive vibes! I had so much fun discovering new merch for SS - amazing sensory experience all around! Stock and selection have definitely improved, and lovely to see variety of assortment across most categories - and colour, too! Felt inspired leaving the store, and looking forward to brighter days ahead
Thank you @JavaJo for sharing your experience and the update:smile:. Your scarves are beautiful:heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: JavaJo