Hermes in Toronto

Not in the past at least - every a couple of years they will do a sale to benefit a charity (I forget the charity, though I think its related to women's health).

I didn't go last year as it was only RTW and shoes but the sale in 2018 benefited the Burn unit at Sunnybrook and the sale in 2015 supported MS society.

The Toronto sales aren't private - they're at the Convention Centre. Vancouver has an in-store sale.

Thanks, I had asked about an etain rghw and my SA informed me that the Toronto store has only ever gotten black with rghw since they don't order the etain rghw. Which makes me a little sad since I already have a black ghw B
t
Thanks, I had asked about an etain rghw and my SA informed me that the Toronto store has only ever gotten black with rghw since they don't order the etain rghw. Which makes me a little sad since I already have a black ghw B

I have seen someone who recently bought an Etain Birkin 25 with gh from the Toronto store, but not rghw

Reactions: elle woods
Hi all, I have never purchased from Hermès before, but I’m hoping to get a Lindy 26. Is this something that I can get without previous purchase? And how likely they will have stock? Thanks!
You can walk in and ask for the bag without any purchase history. I don't think that they receive that many Lindy 26s though so it's just waiting for the right colour/hardware combo to come along.

Reactions: faye_smith
Hi all, I have never purchased from Hermès before, but I’m hoping to get a Lindy 26. Is this something that I can get without previous purchase? And how likely they will have stock? Thanks!
I was at the store recently and my SA said they received a few Lindy 30, not sure about Lindy 26. Probably best to book an appointment and add it to your wishlist with a SA.

You can walk in and ask for the bag without any purchase history. I don't think that they receive that many Lindy 26s though so it's just waiting for the right colour/hardware combo to come along.
I was at the store recently and my SA said they received a few Lindy 30, not sure about Lindy 26. Probably best to book an appointment and add it to your wishlist with a SA.

Thank you! I will book an appointment and try my luck then!!

Reactions: CMilly