Hermes in Toronto

The store was quite busy this AM and many of the new RTW pieces are already sold out.

The Cabriole perfume is sold out as well.

I asked about QBs and my SA mentioned that it’s been difficult to fulfill wishes as there have been many bright colours such as yellows and greens that have come in lately and she’s had a few clients reject their offers.
wouldn't it be nice if they have the rose family available too.

Reactions: themk888
Out of curiousity, how do you inform your SA about special events (e.g. birthdays, etc)? Does the Toronto store input this sort of information into your profile? Do the Toronto SAs ask you about it? Thanks!
It's usually just through conversation you bring up with your SA...kinda like hinting to your significant other 😏😉😉 I don't believe they input that info, at least my sa never asked

Out of curiousity, how do you inform your SA about special events (e.g. birthdays, etc)? Does the Toronto store input this sort of information into your profile? Do the Toronto SAs ask you about it? Thanks!

I don’t think the store has a formal tracking or recognition program for birthdays and anniversaries like some other luxury brands. I can’t remember when I opened my profile if I had to give my birthday but that was a very long time ago.

You can casually let your SA know but I wouldn’t expect anything.

Were they bags from the display that didn't have the infamous "for display only" signs on them? What bags were being offered, if you remember?
All the “for display only” signs were removed, so anything on display in the main area were up for grabs (qb were removed).

From what I can remember there was:
- Picotin 22 Touch Beton
- Mini Bolide Limoncello Croc
- Bolide 27 New White (?)
- Mini Jyspiere Gold on Gold
- Garden Party 25 in gold
- 24/24 mini (couldn’t tell the color but it was a light neutral, might be Trench)

I saw clients request other non quota bags to be brought out such as a Mini Bolide, Picotin 18, Mini Jyspiere, Constance To-Go, and Kelly To-Go.

I will be starting my Hermes’ journey and if you have an awesome Toronto SA please let me know.
I was also wondering what’s harder to get between B30 v K28?

Also when should I bring up the wish list if at all? Second visit? Third visit? Never??!!

Send help!!