Hermes in Toronto

In the same boat as some of you... My SA left and am now in the search of a new SA...:sad:

Any advice as to how to go about this? I was assigned someone earlier but we just didn't click. What should I do next? Do I drop by another day and hope they assign me someone else? I'm worried I'm gonna get the same SA lol

In the same boat as some of you... My SA left and am now in the search of a new SA...:sad:

Any advice as to how to go about this? I was assigned someone earlier but we just didn't click. What should I do next? Do I drop by another day and hope they assign me someone else? I'm worried I'm gonna get the same SA lol
Maybe try calling the store and asking what days your new SA is in…then go on a day he/she are not there lol.

In addition to the above advice, I would not buy from an SA if we did not click. I had not very much enjoyable experiences before I met my SA, those times I chose not to purchase anything as my spend would have been waisted. Come next day /week/your choice and try again.

Reactions: Bereal
3:1!! You must be waiting for a call from your SA day and night !
How fast have you reached your 1:3 mark ? Can it be the case that you have not been a client of H a long time.
reached about the 1:1 mark in Dec of last year; reached 1:2 around Feb; now i'm at 1:3. No, not a new client. I've been a client for around 4 years. IM PISSED.

reached about the 1:1 mark in Dec of last year; reached 1:2 around Feb; now i'm at 1:3. No, not a new client. I've been a client for around 4 years. IM PISSED.
I would be pissed too! I know you said your SA made the comment about “see what happens if you come in more often” in a fun way, but if you’re at 3:1 and been with H for 4 years, then this seems unreasonable and almost like the SA is teasing you. Have you been with this SA for the full 4 years? Have you gotten any QBs (or any bags) during this time?

Reactions: themk888
Not in Toronto but in the same boat regarding pre spend (3:1) and no bag. Meanwhile I have a friend (different store) who’s gotten two bags already this year.

I just wanted to say I feel your pain. Although it seems like my sa is working on it I’m confused.

• Sad
Reactions: Bereal and themk888
I understand you’re not looking for anything extremely rare, but do you think that reviewing specs with your SA may give you a better idea of what she/he can get for you on a reasonable timeline ?

• Insightful
Reactions: Bereal and themk888