Hermes in Manila

good thing I'm done with hermes for now. getting my kelly fixes at resellers.

This is the exact reason why resellers are doing well. Because they're much nicer and they have better choices. I'm actually quite done with H for now too, I just needed the straps and yet the local store is of no help at all. 😫

Hi there! Sorry to hear that... Believe me i've had different answers from SAs about buying straps all over the world. I wouldn't fault them, it could be that this topic is so vague that they don't know what to say. My advise is to go directly to paris. I got my straps there and you don't have to wait if you're not particular about the leathers/ fabric. The cost for a kelly strap in box leather ghw is around 595€ if I remember correctly. HTH! Good luck!

Hi Hermesdiorduo! Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately it will be quite a while before I go to Paris. For now the Hong Kong H boutiques will be my best bet. Hope they come through. (By the way H Manila SAs told me that the straps are an after sales thing meaning they're not readily available anywhere. And yet you got yours ready for purchase in Paris! It's disappointing that they know next to nothing but they answer as if they know everything.)

I was disappointed with H Manila today. Actually, disappointed would be an understatement. Pissed is more like it. Here's what happened: 2 weeks ago I called up H Manila to ask about ordering the leather Kelly strap for my Kelly. The SA that answered was pleasant. She told me it would take 3-6 months and all I have to do was go to the store and make my orders. Easy enough. So today I went to H. I spoke to two SAs and told them I needed to order the Kelly strap. Both said that it would take YEARS before the strap would arrive and even claimed that other clients who ordered their straps years before are still waiting for theirs to arrive. The other SA even told me I'm better off ordering my strap from another country!! What kind of SA says that?! They were downright snooty and makes you feel that they didn't want the business. Fine then. I'm better off taking my business in H boutiques abroad, where the service would surely be better. Sheesh.

Very disappointed indeed
Go to another store then
They don't deserve your money

Can someone pls. Advise..Is it true that hermes store philippines don't take order for birkins? I was told by my s.a. That if there is a birkin that arrives they will contact me but he wrote down my specific preference on my guest information card. I am worried though that they did not order it.

yup i did - every time i go to the store (which is not very often though) but i've been a regular customer.

If you're not in manila and say you're in seoul - if you ask for a b or k and they say no, the next question to ask is - how much do i have to buy to get a b or k. if they say they only give them to regular customers - then it's a no.

if they say yes, then be prepared to spend an equal value of the b or k on non leather goods. usually a watch and / or housewares / rtw etc.

that's how my sil scored her kelly in the dosan store last year.

maybe your SA is better and can really get you your dream birkin.

good luck!

yup i did - every time i go to the store (which is not very often though) but i've been a regular customer.

If you're not in manila and say you're in seoul - if you ask for a b or k and they say no, the next question to ask is - how much do i have to buy to get a b or k. if they say they only give them to regular customers - then it's a no.

if they say yes, then be prepared to spend an equal value of the b or k on non leather goods. usually a watch and / or housewares / rtw etc.

that's how my sil scored her kelly in the dosan store last year.

maybe your SA is better and can really get you your dream birkin.

good luck!
Oh i see though..i also thought of buying an h watch for them to order my birkin :0

Can someone pls. Suggest any trusted re seller of birkins in the philippines? After several purchases on the hermes store, my s.a. Said there is no available birkin for my preferred color. Guess i must try luck on re sellers.

Can someone pls. Suggest any trusted re seller of birkins in the philippines? After several purchases on the hermes store, my s.a. Said there is no available birkin for my preferred color. Guess i must try luck on re sellers.

Try Exquisite Manila. I think alot of celebrities in the Phils go there to bu designer bags, especially Bs and Ks. I use to follow them on IG and they post pics of celebrities that purchase in their store.

Reactions: Ann_Jersey
I was disappointed with H Manila today. Actually, disappointed would be an understatement. Pissed is more like it. Here's what happened: 2 weeks ago I called up H Manila to ask about ordering the leather Kelly strap for my Kelly. The SA that answered was pleasant. She told me it would take 3-6 months and all I have to do was go to the store and make my orders. Easy enough. So today I went to H. I spoke to two SAs and told them I needed to order the Kelly strap. Both said that it would take YEARS before the strap would arrive and even claimed that other clients who ordered their straps years before are still waiting for theirs to arrive. The other SA even told me I'm better off ordering my strap from another country!! What kind of SA says that?! They were downright snooty and makes you feel that they didn't want the business. Fine then. I'm better off taking my business in H boutiques abroad, where the service would surely be better. Sheesh.
I came across your post about leather strap for K. It is very HARD to get these made because an Hermes artisan has to make it and there is (likely) to be no one in the Philippines who can do that as they need to perfectly match your bag.

My ostrich kelly needed a new strap and the SA here in London said it would take 4-6 weeks. I hope you get yours replaced!!!