Hermes in Manila

I was very fortunate indeed that the Colvert Kelly was there even after I declined.. all the more reason I thought , " Its really for me!" hahaha. I was hesitant about the color at first, but am in love with it now.

I heard that the Manila H store will be expanding soon, they are building up-to house the Maison stuff. I guess people buy home things more now, and that the store and the economy in general is doing well enough to expand. Good news for our country!

I bought a bag in Singapore and was surprised to find that the price difference is not huge. The difference is just the tax, about 7% i think. It's just that Singapore has more stores and more stock! :graucho:

I was very fortunate indeed that the Colvert Kelly was there even after I declined.. all the more reason I thought , " Its really for me!" hahaha. I was hesitant about the color at first, but am in love with it now.

I heard that the Manila H store will be expanding soon, they are building up-to house the Maison stuff. I guess people buy home things more now, and that the store and the economy in general is doing well enough to expand. Good news for our country!

I bought a bag in Singapore and was surprised to find that the price difference is not huge. The difference is just the tax, about 7% i think. It's just that Singapore has more stores and more stock! :graucho:

super lucky you!!! pls PM me who your SA is. I'm just curious :smile:

Anybody excited for the silk ball this September? I know I am! :smile::smile: Would be nice to meet lovely TPF members there :smile:

Ooh yes the Silk Ball! Excited for that too! Saw photos of the one in London and hoping the one here will be just as fab!

oh lucky you! I didn't even get an invite even if i go there 2x a year for years and have bought some things. maybe it;s because i don't live in manila.

Please post photos!!! and have a great time there!

Anybody excited for the silk ball this September? I know I am! :smile::smile: Would be nice to meet lovely TPF members there :smile:

Ooh yes the Silk Ball! Excited for that too! Saw photos of the one in London and hoping the one here will be just as fab!

Hi! How did the silk ball go? I was there but left after an hour because I had to attend another event. Did anything special happen? Would love to hear details! :smile:

You are so lucky! I'm new here in the forum and I just recently read this thread. I have been on the waitlist for a birkin for 3 years now and still nothing! Out of desperation, I finally succumbed to purchasing from resellers even though their prices are so high! Still hoping I'll get good news one day.....I'm really wondering what it takes to be VVIP and be offered a B or K.

Hi! How did the silk ball go? I was there but left after an hour because I had to attend another event. Did anything special happen? Would love to hear details! :smile:
I was there too but also left after an hour. It was my first time to attend the ball. I was invited too last 2012 but was out of the country that time. There was a lot of eye candy - women in gorgeous gowns and headdresses! I stayed at the sidelines most of the time just taking in the beautiful decor of the ballroom, people watching and enjoying the tasty canapes served. :loveeyes::tup:

I was there too but also left after an hour. It was my first time to attend the ball. I was invited too last 2012 but was out of the country that time. There was a lot of eye candy - women in gorgeous gowns and headdresses! I stayed at the sidelines most of the time just taking in the beautiful decor of the ballroom, people watching and enjoying the tasty canapes served. :loveeyes::tup:

Thanks for the update H Lady! Loved everyone's outfits during the silk ball! And yes, the canapes were tasty indeed! 👍

I was disappointed with H Manila today. Actually, disappointed would be an understatement. Pissed is more like it. Here's what happened: 2 weeks ago I called up H Manila to ask about ordering the leather Kelly strap for my Kelly. The SA that answered was pleasant. She told me it would take 3-6 months and all I have to do was go to the store and make my orders. Easy enough. So today I went to H. I spoke to two SAs and told them I needed to order the Kelly strap. Both said that it would take YEARS before the strap would arrive and even claimed that other clients who ordered their straps years before are still waiting for theirs to arrive. The other SA even told me I'm better off ordering my strap from another country!! What kind of SA says that?! They were downright snooty and makes you feel that they didn't want the business. Fine then. I'm better off taking my business in H boutiques abroad, where the service would surely be better. Sheesh.

..So today I went to H. I spoke to two SAs and told them I needed to order the Kelly strap. Both said that it would take YEARS before the strap would arrive and even claimed that other clients who ordered their straps years before are still waiting for theirs to arrive. The other SA even told me I'm better off ordering my strap from another country!.

Hi there! Sorry to hear that... Believe me i've had different answers from SAs about buying straps all over the world. I wouldn't fault them, it could be that this topic is so vague that they don't know what to say. My advise is to go directly to paris. I got my straps there and you don't have to wait if you're not particular about the leathers/ fabric. The cost for a kelly strap in box leather ghw is around 595€ if I remember correctly. HTH! Good luck!