Hermes in Copenhagen and stockholm

Hi all,

Just returned from my Copenhagen trip!

retail store location - this is an H owned store:

small store with virtually nothing in stock - wanted to purchase Oran sandals (no sizes other than display size), mini or compact Bearn wallets (only regular Bearn avail), any small leather goodies in rose azalee (nothing), Constance bag (there’s a “waitlist” and already closed). SA was nice but slightly embarrassed about not having anything in stock. Prices lookfair consider there is a 13% tax deduction (vs Paris = 10%), we unfortunately left the store empty handed after only approx 10 mins.

Airport location (Terminal 2) - this is a franchise store:

Great small item selections! The SA was extremely sweet and accommodating, tons of twillies (even sold out prints like la maison de carres, jeu de cartes in several colors, etc), fashion jewelry (bracelets in particular), and some wallets. Unfortunately there was little to no selection of bags avail (asked for Constance or Lindy, not avail), but there was a black Evelyn and magnolia mini halzan on display. A few more goodies I saw - compact Kelly wallet in Bordeaux epsom, compact dogon wallet in noir, compact constance wallet in noir epsom PHW, calvi in bleu electrique chevre

Ended with several small items that I have been looking for, and really thrilled about the prices (LOWER than Paris), I was given a 20% detax right at the cash wrap, which was definitely a better deal vs the downtown retail location

Here are my goodies!

02497F37-265C-4B90-8E56-415F231D98CB.jpeg

DD555532-9481-47FE-A6B4-58CE30B05C33.jpeg

Prices -
Twilly = 1150 DKK / 921.60 DKK /US$144.23
Calvi = 2300 DKK / 1840 DKK / US$287.95
Rodeo PM = 3100 DKK / 2480 DKK / US$388.11
Clic H = 4300 DKK / 3440 DKK / US$538.34

Overall this purchase was 28% cheaper vs purchasing at my NYC store (tax included)!

shopping at CPH airport was such a treat, I suggest anyone who is traveling to Copenhagen and intend to shop to get to the airport a little earlier, in addition to H, there are Burberry, Gucci, and tons of beauty brands with probably the best prices in the world (la mer, byredo, ole Hendrickson, etc, priced approx 40% cheaper than US)!

Last edited:
Hi all,

small store with virtually nothing in stock - wanted to purchase Oran sandals (no sizes other than display size), mini or compact Bearn wallets (only regular Bearn avail), any small leather goodies in rose azalee (nothing), Constance bag (there’s a “waitlist” and already closed). SA was nice but slightly embarrassed about not having anything in stock. Prices lookfair consider there is a 13% tax deduction (vs Paris = 10%), we unfortunately left the store empty handed after only approx 10 mins.

Great small item selections! The SA was extremely sweet and accommodating, tons of twillies (even sold out prints like la maison de carres, jeu de cartes in several colors, etc), fashion jewelry (bracelets in particular), and some wallets. Unfortunately there was little to no selection of bags avail (asked for Constance or Lindy, not avail), but there was a black Evelyn and magnolia mini halzan on display. A few more goodies I saw - compact Kelly wallet in Bordeaux epsom, compact dogon wallet in noir, compact constance wallet in noir epsom PHW, calvi in bleu electrique chevre

Ended with several small items that I have been looking for, and really thrilled about the prices (LOWER than Paris), I was given a 20% detax right at the cash wrap, which was definitely a better deal vs the downtown retail location

Here are my goodies!

View attachment 4082212

View attachment 4082213

Prices -

Overall this purchase was 28% cheaper vs purchasing at my NYC store (tax included)!

shopping at CPH airport was such a treat, I suggest anyone who is traveling to Copenhagen and intend to shop to get to the airport a little earlier, in addition to H, there are Burberry, Gucci, and tons of beauty brands with probably the best prices in the world (la mer, byredo, ole Hendrickson, etc, priced approx 40% cheaper than US)!

Ooo I love your clic h! What color is that?

Reactions: gerimar
Hi all,

Here are my goodies!

View attachment 4082212

View attachment 4082213

Prices -

Thanks so much for the details ! I think the downtown store has low stock because all the cruise ships stop there and the tourists can clean them out. Shopping at the airport is definitely better because it is tax free and the prices are even better so I'll plan on getting there early. my flight out is not until late afternoon so I've more time to shop there. WOW !! i can't wait.

Reactions: Julide
Hi all,

Here are my goodies!

View attachment 4082212

View attachment 4082213

Prices -

By the way, Love your bi-color Calvi. Magnolia paired with sapphire is a great combo !

Just to add to the general comment about the Copenhagen H store in the inner city: bags move pretty fast. Last week there was still a Cityback 27 and an Evelyne Sellier in fauve on the shelf and now they're gone. In its place are a Bolide 31 and an Evelyne (I'm not familiar with sizes; 31?), both etoupe. There is also a beton Halzan and a sauge Halzan on the shelf.

There is an interesting croc Birkin, though: shiny, black, 35 cm, with red resin. There's also a mini purple Kelly in epsom. Both have the "Reserved" tags beside them. :girlsigh:

Reactions: chkpfbeliever
Just to add to the general comment about the Copenhagen H store in the inner city: bags move pretty fast. Last week there was still a Cityback 27 and an Evelyne Sellier in fauve on the shelf and now they're gone. In its place are a Bolide 31 and an Evelyne (I'm not familiar with sizes; 31?), both etoupe. There is also a beton Halzan and a sauge Halzan on the shelf.

There is an interesting croc Birkin, though: shiny, black, 35 cm, with red resin. There's also a mini purple Kelly in epsom. Both have the "Reserved" tags beside them. :girlsigh:
Thanks for the update. When they have 'reserved' tags, does it mean that they are just waiting for their owners to pick them up? In the US stores, they are usually hidden in the back for fear of too many inquiries.

Thanks for the update. When they have 'reserved' tags, does it mean that they are just waiting for their owners to pick them up? In the US stores, they are usually hidden in the back for fear of too many inquiries.
I am not sure; I did not ask. But I got the feeling that they put the reserved tag there to deter people from asking about it. H is not a big thing here in Scandinavia (a lot of people don't know what a Birkin is and are shocked how much a regular one costs when you tell them), so I assume it's reserved as displays for the store rather than some customers.

hi.. sorry to bother, but i just realized you're also in scandinavia? i was wondering if you knew whether Hermes or other brands like gucci are a lot more expensive in Copenhagen compared to Sweden?