Hermes in Amsterdam

I am wondering how you get a wishlist appointment in Amsterdam. And what is better the shop in shop in the Bijenkorf or the normal store?
You have to ask your SA for one at the store but first you have to have some type of history. They do not want to supply just bags.

Regarding the best store it is up to you as a local to feel out the vibes and a find a nice SA. The SA is more important than the store.

Good luck

Hi all, leaving Amsterdam after a whirlwind 24 hour stay. I was at the de Bijenkorf location and they said they had no bags to offer so I walked out with a scarf ring I had wanted. At the airport just now I was told they had the exact bag (NOT a quota bag!) I wanted in the exact color but the SA said he could only offer me a bag if I spent at least half the price of the bag on other items. It felt like we were doing an alleyway deal - he pulled me into a corner and was whispering to me about it. I walked out with two Twillies. Anyone else have similar experiences? The SA could have been lying I guess but he was nice enough about it. I’m sad I didn’t get the bag but I feel ok about it.
That’s crazy! I was at the Schiphol consignment on Wednesday and the SA was very friendly and transparant about the stock they had. Managed to snag up a pair of Chypres in my size that they just got in that day, but I got to the store too late for any bags.

Reactions: luckygirl31
Hi lovely people, have you heard anything about wishlist or special order opportunity for this year? Seems like it gets stricter and stricter to have one? But please correct me if it is not. Curious about what you have known/heard! Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi! I purchased a Picotin in Amsterdam when visiting last summer, and now I’m going back and am hoping to shop with the same SA - she was so kind! Unfortunately I lost her card and only know her first name was Melissa. Does anyone know how I might be able to get her Hermes contact info?

Hi! I purchased a Picotin in Amsterdam when visiting last summer, and now I’m going back and am hoping to shop with the same SA - she was so kind! Unfortunately I lost her card and only know her first name was Melissa. Does anyone know how I might be able to get her Hermes contact info?
Hi, she workes at the Bijenkorf Hermes store. You can find their number online or ask for an appointment with her. If that fails, just go by a couple of days in a row and check/ask when she works. When waiting your turn, tell the security guard you are here so see Melissa. Good luck and happy shoppings

Did you have to purchase something else to be offered the picotin?