Hermes Hong Kong

After seeing the black in real life, I quite like it. Wish you all the best with H journey!!!

Congrats, I think classic black and ghw is an excellent choice, especially for your first Q bag. ❤️

Many moons ago, I accepted a seasonal blue (a gorgeous med-dark blue with green undertones) for my first Q bag (B30) as I thought I should go with something other than black and I loved blue. I rarely use it. I’ve learned that when starting with a new brand and new bag styles, it’s best to go with “basic” black as it’s a familiar color and easy to style.

Congrats, I think classic black and ghw is an excellent choice, especially for your first Q bag. ❤️

Many moons ago, I accepted a seasonal blue (a gorgeous med-dark blue with green undertones) for my first Q bag (B30) as I thought I should go with something other than black and I loved blue. I rarely use it. I’ve learned that when starting with a new brand and new bag styles, it’s best to go with “basic” black as it’s a familiar color and easy to style.
Many thanks yes, black can’t go wrong and match with all color. Hope I can get a dark gray for my next bag.

Hello HK fwend!

Does anyone know whether Kelly Danse counts as a quota bag in HK (esp for Prince's and HC)?
I have also heard that pre-spends goes to zero at year end in HK - is that true?

Many thanks in advance!!

Hello HK fwend!

Does anyone know whether Kelly Danse counts as a quota bag in HK (esp for Prince's and HC)?
I have also heard that pre-spends goes to zero at year end in HK - is that true?

Many thanks in advance!!

My SA said the pre spends won’t go to zero at year end but you better check with your SA. I always hear different SA has different practice.

Reactions: beana