Hermes Hong Kong

Hi all, I recently had some really weird experience with my SA and I would like to hear your thoughts! I know this SA for around 4y in a HK store, and she's been getting me nice bags all these times. But starting in January I noticed that when I visited their shop, she would make up all kind of excuses to persuade me NOT to buy this and that, which is totally weird.

When I tried a RTW and I wanted to get it she said "but we don't have a new one, maybe you could wait instead of getting the displayed item?"

A month later I wanted to get a 18k gold bracelet and there's only one displayed item left and she took it to polish and came back saying there's a minor scratch, while I said I didn't mind the scratch she still insisted me not getting it ...

And last week when I visited again and wanted to get a bracelet, she said the buckle design of this bracelet is rather unsafe and it could fall off easily; then I tried a Clic H and she said the color didn't look very good.

Other than these funny conversations, she served me very warmly and still replied to my WhatsApp promptly, so I really don't understand what her purpose is...

Anyone has similar experience? My friend joked that I'm on their blacklist but I just don't understand how it could happen if it is the cause
Wow that’s really interesting...

Have you been offered any bags recently? I suspect (and based on zero experience) it could be her way of hinting you that you’ve spent enough and should wait for your bag offer before further accumulating your spending history.
Did you manage to clarify with her privately perhaps?

Reactions: Culoucou
I did take it! It’s in blue brume (one of my top choices) and it looks gorgeous in epsom. It’s not a super causal bag given the size but thankful not overwhelming on me (I’m 5” so really tiny but I have enough fat so I’m still quite substantial lol).
It suits a lot of my wardrobe since I wear a lot of dresses anyway. That said I do wish for a smaller sized bag next haha

I hope you hear good news soon! C18 is adorable! Any particular combos are you wishing for?
Yay! Congratulations! K28 Blue brume is beautiful - it is one of my fav colours too! I also hope to get a Bolide 27 in BB at some point :P

I'm after a C18 gold this time - I already have 2 red H bags so prob it's time to expand the classic colours :smile:

Reactions: dilemmanity
Wow that’s really interesting...

Have you been offered any bags recently? I suspect (and based on zero experience) it could be her way of hinting you that you’ve spent enough and should wait for your bag offer before further accumulating your spending history.
Did you manage to clarify with her privately perhaps?
I don't think I've accumulated enough and even if I had, she's a salesperson and she shouldn't mind earning more commission even market is bullish ...

Anyways, I went again a few days ago and to get some scarves and charms and other accessories and she showed me many colours from different drawers and from their inventory room, so it doesn't look like she didn't want my business due to "special reason" lol

I don't think I've accumulated enough and even if I had, she's a salesperson and she shouldn't mind earning more commission even market is bullish ...

Anyways, I went again a few days ago and to get some scarves and charms and other accessories and she showed me many colours from different drawers and from their inventory room, so it doesn't look like she didn't want my business due to "special reason" lol
Maybe you and I have the same SA lol.

Oh am I not the only one having this experience? Lol what do you think her intention is? It's a bit unnerving lol
It may be that you really have a very good SA, who is advising you like a friend would rather than just as a salesperson. I have had my VCA sales tell me straight up when she thinks something doesn’t suit me, or if something might not be as ”worth it”. So maybe you should feel lucky :tup:
At the end of the day, if you really want something that is the display piece, etc., you can still get it over her objections.

Reactions: Perja
Hi! I’m new to this forum and i’ve read some of the H threads here but still wondering about how it works on getting bags other than the B and K. I’ve been in the H journey for less than a year and scored 3 quota bags (thanks to my amazing SA!)

The problem is that she never really answered my questions on getting those other bags, say like KTG, CTG, Roulis, Picotin, etc. They’re not quota bags but also require “relationship” and “spending” to get them (I guess) but do they eventually cut off the spending accumulation in scoring B & K in Hong Kong?

Sorry if this question has been asked before and thank you in advance!