HERMÈS HOMEWARE + KITCHENWARE (include pics)

I had put in an order for a few Balcon du Guadalquivir items a year ago and was informed this week some of those were being discontinued. A full year of waiting with a deposit and just like that it’s getting cancelled…

I’m really frustrated they won’t honor an order taken when the items were still in production, makes no sense. I especially had one piece I was really missing to complete my set, the salad bowl, which never shows up preloved either 😭

This Hermès way of never letting customers know anything in advance is once again extremely disappointing.
I just saw a salad bowl listed at Neiman Marcus.

• Love
Reactions: merrydish and mxmBS
Hello.
I am hoping I can get feedback on Hermès teapots.
Do they leak while serving? That's something that really bothers me with most teapots.
Is there a built-in filter inside? Would you mind sharing photos?
Thank you 🙏

Reactions: merrydish
Hello.
I am hoping I can get feedback on Hermès teapots.
Do they leak while serving? That's something that really bothers me with most teapots.
Is there a built-in filter inside? Would you mind sharing photos?
Thank you 🙏
Mine does not leak, I have the Soleil teapot. I would have returned if that were the case, they're too expensive to fail at a very basic requirement.
There's a fine sieve filter on the inside (pardon the mess, I just used my teapot and haven't got around to cleaning it up yet)

Attachments

• 20240318_114216.jpg
    20240318_114216.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240318_114157.jpg
    20240318_114157.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 38
Mine does not leak, I have the Soleil teapot. I would have returned if that were the case, they're too expensive to fail at a very basic requirement.
There's a fine sieve filter on the inside (pardon the mess, I just used my teapot and haven't got around to cleaning it up yet)
thank you so much!
that's exactly my point.... if they are leaking I don't want to put this price tag - my husband would kill me, and I may even help him 😂 thank you for the photos