Hermes Holdup

I love this bag! Is it in current production, or is this an earlier one?

I love the opening mechanism, and it looks very roomy

Hi gga, I purchased this bag at the Hermes store at the Petronas Tower in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia about a year ago. They received 2 of these bags from Paris, and one was sold so I bought this - Hobson's choice.

Absolutely..........Exquisite! You were wise to snap this one up, KC. I would have done the same thing!!!!

I adore it.......this might be my favorite Hermes bag, girls.......just fantastic!

I'm with shopmom--this may be my favorite H bag ever, and I really love almost all of them. (just not that red and yellow sorta Kelly-looking/backpackish one with the blue suede part on one side. That one wouldn't suit me, I think)

But I'm in love with the hold up. I would have picked that one in a second, KC. Wise purchase!

The Holdup was purchased about a year ago so it must be a new bag.

The clutch and the envelope handbag were purchased many years ago and just kept away and hardly used. The muzzle bag was also bought about a year ago.
These bags were bought at Hermes stores in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.

The Holdup, Birkin and Kelly handbags was a "seeing it and buying it on the spot" decision. I drove past the Hermes store in Central Hong Kong, saw the Birkin on the window display. Parked the car, went into the store and bought it. That was back in the mid 90's.

Thanks for watching.

really????? but it's so . . . modern. i LOVE it, but i wouldn't have thought of it for a vintage girl like yourself . . .

I KNOW! But it does have a very vintage feel to it which maybe is why I'm so attracted to it. KWIM? Maybe the hardware and the shape.....I don't know......strange but I adore it!!!!