Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Anybody knows how many new colors for 2016 exist? My friend just got a new Orange poppy herbag 3 hours ago in Paris.

I heard that there is some new red color

Wish I had not read this [emoji4]. I have a weakness for the color red. I bought a light blue Herbag about a year ago. For the price (it's Hermes 🤑) , it's a nice bag!

Thanks sweetie!😀 I'm really interested on this gorgeous bag. 😍 I'm unsure whether to go for orange poppy or bleu azur. Anyone here who has the orange poppy, how do you find the color? Is it really flashy? Thanks

Thanks sweetie!😀 I'm really interested on this gorgeous bag. 😍 I'm unsure whether to go for orange poppy or bleu azur. Anyone here who has the orange poppy, how do you find the color? Is it really flashy? Thanks

I just posted orange poppy in another thread, Hermes color library!

I really like Azur!!! It's amazing color! My friend who had Azur bought orange poppy today as well. Azur it's very chic and Royal color. Orange poppy for me it's too bright. Classic Orange Hermes color is better for herbag I think

I just posted orange poppy in another thread, Hermes color library!

I really like Azur!!! It's amazing color! My friend who had Azur bought orange poppy today as well. Azur it's very chic and Royal color. Orange poppy for me it's too bright. Classic Orange Hermes color is better for herbag I think
Thanks!!😊 I will check Hermes Color lIbrary.

Hi lovely ladies. Just a quick question, does the handle or leather part of the herbag gets water spots just like the leather of LV monograms? Thanks in advance!
hi, i've had my herbag caught in rain couple of times (though not heavy downpour). the hunter leather obviously became a shade darker when wet, but when it dried out after a few hours, there was no stain! so all good :smile: and what i like about the herbag is that because the body is fabric, it can be wiped down easily with no worries! :smile:

Hi,
I am purchasing a Herbag without the "stopper". That is the oblong leather part inside the bag. I have attached a picture. Can you please advise on how this can affect the functionality of the bag? Thank you!

Attachments

• 1457269169412.jpg
    1457269169412.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,664
I am looking for my 1st Hermes bag. I will be celebrating my 10th year at work and what's the best way to celebrate and reward my hardwork rather than get myself an Hermès right? Anyways, I have yet to get comfortable with paying 8k-15k on a bag. My most expensive bag is my small classic flap Chanel even that almost gave my husband a heart attack. I'm looking to buy a bag I can also use in the office, I'm leaning towards the herbag 31 it sort of resembles the kelly or birkin with a low price tag. I want to know how much that bag retails now? I'm 30 years old would a color orange and yellow suits my age? Since its a canvas bag are they hard to clean? What about color transfers? What is the pros and cons that you can add? Thank you for your help.

I am looking for my 1st Hermes bag. I will be celebrating my 10th year at work and what's the best way to celebrate and reward my hardwork rather than get myself an Hermès right? Anyways, I have yet to get comfortable with paying 8k-15k on a bag. My most expensive bag is my small classic flap Chanel even that almost gave my husband a heart attack. I'm looking to buy a bag I can also use in the office, I'm leaning towards the herbag 31 it sort of resembles the kelly or birkin with a low price tag. I want to know how much that bag retails now? I'm 30 years old would a color orange and yellow suits my age? Since its a canvas bag are they hard to clean? What about color transfers? What is the pros and cons that you can add? Thank you for your help.

I just bought an orange poppy herbag zip 31 last month and I took her out for the first time today. I wore black top and pants and no color transfer whatsoever. I really love it and i got lots of compliment.😊 In my opinion, photos don't give justice to this gorgeous bag, it looks really pretty in person. It's bright and it makes me smile just looking at it.😍 I'm almost 40 so I think an orange or a yellow herbag would suit you! One more thing, I know some people find it hard to open and close the flap and it can be a pain especially if you are in a hurry. Good thing it has back pocket so what i do is, I put my iphone 6splus and my cards on it so when shopping I don't need to open the the flap. So far I am getting better on closing and opening the flap so it doesn't really worry me. Hope this helps and good luck deciding!

Attachments

• 12915048_10156783562500061_79302362_o.jpg
    12915048_10156783562500061_79302362_o.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited:
I just bought an orange poppy herbag zip 31 last month and I took her out for the first time today. I wore black top and pants and no color transfer whatsoever. I really love it and i got lots of compliment.😊 In my opinion, photos don't give justice to this gorgeous bag, it looks really pretty in person. It's bright and it makes me smile just looking at it.😍 I'm almost 40 so I think an orange or a yellow herbag would suit you! One more thing, I know some people find it hard to open and close the flap and it can be a pain especially if you are in a hurry. Good thing it has back pocket so what i do is, I put my iphone 6splus and my cards on it so when shopping I don't need to open the the flap. So far I am getting better on closing and opening the flap so it doesn't really worry me. Hope this helps and good luck deciding!

That is a really pretty bag. What is an herbag zip?