Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Alas, there's no stock pic of 72 Cyclamen at the moment. :pout:

What is available is 73 Quetsche which appears rather purple like Iris. What a stunning colour :nuts: Notwithstanding, the Questche leather is more of a plummish purple colour. And knowing not to trust the colours on H.com, I have my doubt that the true colour is like Iris. I did a search on the actual colour of quetsch plums and found them to be more like prune? :shrugs:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just got this gorgeous Quetsche clic-clac in Palladium. SA showed me IRIS leather sample and it looked like a very close match. Definitely like a bluer violet than prune to me. I will post pictures when I get a chance! My first Clic-clac-so happy; was difficult choosing between the gold and palladium!:P

I called my local store to ask if they had "Plum" in stock. The SA said that it was from last fall and that they wont get it again. Is there any chance to find it?

Most colours are seasonal except for the classic ones like black, white, naturale etc. You can request your SA to do a global search to locate one.

Just thought I would share some photos of the Quetsch Clic Clac. I am still waffling about gold or silver, but either works well for my wardrobe. The gold is stunning-I just wear a ton of silver, so maybe I need a gold bracelet for a change!:amuse:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CCQuetsch copy.jpg
    CCQuetsch copy.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,718
  • ccQuetsch2 copy.jpg
    ccQuetsch2 copy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2,804
  • ClicClac copy.jpg
    ClicClac copy.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,836
Last edited:
Lanit: lovely blue! Perfect match with your scarf!:tup:;)
Peppers90: I think they have it (not 100% sure though because I love ghd and wasn't paying much attention at anything else:noggin::biggrin:)

Clic Clac PM in 72 Cyclamen - the colour is not as bright as the Cyclamen leather. It's more a powdery magenta. Very pretty.

Comparison with Cyclamen Epsom Evelyne.

Attachments

• CyclamenClicClac.jpg
    CyclamenClicClac.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 1,136
  • CyclamenClicClac1.jpg
    CyclamenClicClac1.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,106
  • CyclamenClicClac2.jpg
    CyclamenClicClac2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 1,290
Clic Clac PM in 72 Cyclamen - the colour is not as bright as the Cyclamen leather. It's more a powdery magenta. Very pretty.

Comparison with Cyclamen Epsom Evelyne.

Thanks for thses pics!!!!!!

How do you think this would look w/ ghw? I was hoping for more saturated colour - maybe prune is more suitable.