Hermes gloves!

na294

O.G.
Sep 24, 2009
Hi everyone!

So its time for my annual christmas present to myself and I was wondering if you could post pics of hermes gloves. Ideally I would like a nice and warm pair since the silk lined pair does not cut it.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!!!

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
I would love to have a pair of Hermes gloves, but I know myself well enough to know that the day I ever pay that much for a pair of gloves, I'm doomed to lose one!

na294

O.G.
Sep 24, 2009
Fortunately I don't lose gloves (have had my current pair for 3 years now) and I think if they were H I would be ESPECIALLY careful

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
I have the Soya Lady gloves - they are gorgeous, but I cannot imagine they would keep your hands very warm in a colder climate because they are silk-lined.

dogbiskit

Feb 26, 2006
Here are the Soya gloves. I bought these a couple of months ago and then last week saw the warm version of them - didn't know they had that :mad: oh well!

Attachments

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
I don't lose gloves, either - have many a pair that I bought over 50 years ago. But I just know I WOULD lose one if I ever paid that much money for them! Ha!

varvara

O.G.
Jun 28, 2010
Definitely go for it especially if you don't lose your gloves! here is my pair- i have just picked up the warm version... They are also made in matte croc but I find them almost "too much" w the lock!

Attachments

anez

B-& until the sales!
Dec 9, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
OMG, WingNut, those are GORGEOUS. :o

I have a beautiful white leather pair I bought at the sale, but I've only worn them once. They're white and either swift or lambskin, so they're not exactly "hard-wearing" but they are certainly beautiful.