Hermes gloves!

na294

O.G.
Sep 24, 2009
Hi everyone!

So its time for my annual christmas present to myself and I was wondering if you could post pics of hermes gloves. Ideally I would like a nice and warm pair since the silk lined pair does not cut it.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!!!

I would love to have a pair of Hermes gloves, but I know myself well enough to know that the day I ever pay that much for a pair of gloves, I'm doomed to lose one!

I have the Soya Lady gloves - they are gorgeous, but I cannot imagine they would keep your hands very warm in a colder climate because they are silk-lined.

Here are the Soya gloves. I bought these a couple of months ago and then last week saw the warm version of them - didn't know they had that :mad: oh well!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7526.jpg
    IMG_7526.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,308
I don't lose gloves, either - have many a pair that I bought over 50 years ago. But I just know I WOULD lose one if I ever paid that much money for them! Ha!

I wanted something in Iris and I've been craving Hermes gloves so.......

(please excuse the hasty iPhone pic....)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Iris Gloves 002.jpg
    Iris Gloves 002.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 885
Definitely go for it especially if you don't lose your gloves! here is my pair- i have just picked up the warm version... They are also made in matte croc but I find them almost "too much" w the lock!

Attachments

• glovesH.jpg
    glovesH.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 717
OMG, WingNut, those are GORGEOUS. :o

I have a beautiful white leather pair I bought at the sale, but I've only worn them once. They're white and either swift or lambskin, so they're not exactly "hard-wearing" but they are certainly beautiful.