Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

Le Chat Carre 07 beige doré/marine/multicolore

I can’t see this has been shown here yet, if anyone would like to have a look to assist with decision making ….usually the colour beige is the kiss of death for me, but doré gives a sort of golden glow (the light areas around the eyes, paws, etc). The whimsical & charming ‘Story Behind‘ is the cat looking for somewhere cosy to sleep and ending up being folded up in his mistress‘s scarf box, and he wakes up flat and square! However, he can now show off to his friend, the flying squirrel. I have folded the poor cat into 2 halves as the full scarf comes out too light.

View attachment 5582467View attachment 5582468View attachment 5582469View attachment 5582470View attachment 5582471View attachment 5582472View attachment 5582473View attachment 5582474View attachment 5582475
Thanks for posting images of this, I was looking for it! Are the colors true in your photos? It seems darker than what I thought. It’s beautiful

Reactions: Hanton and LKBNOLA
My Objets de Curiosite CW05 just arrived. Lots of great colors in this one. It also meets my informal test of coordinating with the top I'm wearing at the time I open the box. There are other colorways that might work as well, but I'm partial to the green leaves on the trees and the colors of the sun and moon corner in this one. It's a keeper. (Note that my camera tends to pull out more blue. The railings along the street are actually more of a medium gray.)

20220804_132350.jpg20220804_132413.jpg20220804_132541.jpg20220804_132716.jpg

...it's amazing that our scarves look so different! Your cw.04 scarf looks drained of color, while mine is positively jumping with it! ;)

However, I can totally understand your preferring cw.05- I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing it....I mainly just collect them, so 99.9999% of mine will never be worn.
Yes! The colors just seemed a bit harsh on me (northeast US sunlight). These days since I’m only in the office a few days a week I mostly just play with mine in my closet as well!
Thank you for posting these. I am waiting on 05 as well to decide...the seasonal panels and the bee border are just wonderful in this design...
The details are definitely amazing on this one and I love the colors of the bee border on 05! Can’t wait to see it on you!

Adding to the Chorus Stellarum discussion, the pink is super adorabe and the grey hem combo reminds me of a pink & grey argyle vest I had in the 80’s :smile:

FC6A85E8-198C-4DEF-868F-6413915F69FB.jpeg
AED7EB34-63C6-4014-ACB1-32898F9498E1.jpeg

My Objets de Curiosite CW05 just arrived. Lots of great colors in this one. It also meets my informal test of coordinating with the top I'm wearing at the time I open the box. There are other colorways that might work as well, but I'm partial to the green leaves on the trees and the colors of the sun and moon corner in this one. It's a keeper. (Note that my camera tends to pull out more blue. The railings along the street are actually more of a medium gray.)

View attachment 5582584View attachment 5582585View attachment 5582586View attachment 5582587
This is amazing on you!!

Yes! The colors just seemed a bit harsh on me (northeast US sunlight). These days since I’m only in the office a few days a week I mostly just play with mine in my closet as well!

The details are definitely amazing on this one and I love the colors of the bee border on 05! Can’t wait to see it on you!

Adding to the Chorus Stellarum discussion, the pink is super adorabe and the grey hem combo reminds me of a pink & grey argyle vest I had in the 80’s :smile:

View attachment 5582589
View attachment 5582590
You model this so well now I want this cw too!!! Looks great on you and perfect with that LV color way top.

• Thanks
Reactions: cali_to_ny

View attachment 5582584View attachment 5582585View attachment 5582586View attachment 5582587
“….Informal test of coordinating with the top I’m wearing at the time of opening the box…..”. . Thank you, I needed a laugh today.

View attachment 5582584View attachment 5582585View attachment 5582586View attachment 5582587What a fascinating scarf, not only the.complexity and interest of the design , but the introduction of intense lilac , a colour I’ve never seen in an Hermès scarf before .And then the lemon yellow hem , it’s a dream come true.It seems to be a really rich season .

This looks so lovely on you!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes

View attachment 5582589
View attachment 5582590
Oh wow I thought the green was my fave but now I need this too!!! Looks lovely on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: cali_to_ny

View attachment 5582589
View attachment 5582590
This cw is gorgeous too !

...you put the scarf you're quantity checking in your 'cart', where you click '+/0' to increase/decrease to modify the number of scarves you're 'purchasing'. This requires patience, but, if you add 25 or more, chances are there are over 50 available. When satisfied, you just click the adjacent 'X' to void the faux transaction... Hey! I'm a retired old-school 'detail guy' with time to research. I purchased my first 90cm HERMÈS silk scarf at Bonwit Teller / NYC in 1970 for $29.50 ...and still continue to collect them.
Thanks for the info. Love that you’ve been collecting 90s since 1970! $29.50 wow That reminds me in the show Mad Men that Joan worked for a while at Bonwit in the 1960’s and they had a lot of bolides and H scarves for sale.

Spamming this thread with more love for the robe legere gavroche. I’m having a blast finding new knots for this format. I find I like the gavroche best when tied with a companion (I am waiting for an Amis gavroche to appear in the teal colorway), so I tried it with chorus stellarum just to test out some ties. I also love it as a headband. Please ignore the absolutely insane look in my eyes. I promise I’m a normal person! C0FC7407-C325-40DB-A8AE-7729FEA46F24.jpeg

D9CC4FB7-EA5B-4B41-ABC0-DAAC89B91FD2.jpeg