Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

Well, @mktlim! My anthracite (cw08) Fantaisie has become a reality! Just in time for fall. So delighted to have this-- it was totally worth the hunt and thank goodness for silky friends who are generous and don't mind a trip to the post office to make scarf magic happen...I see I am twins (again!) with @SilkCouture. And jumping on the belated Fantaisie bandwagon, too. And so happy to have two distinctively seasonal options of this fab design.
View attachment 5849903
We need a personal shopper in Canada!

Well, @mktlim! My anthracite (cw08) Fantaisie has become a reality! Just in time for fall. So delighted to have this-- it was totally worth the hunt and thank goodness for silky friends who are generous and don't mind a trip to the post office to make scarf magic happen...I see I am twins (again!) with @SilkCouture. And jumping on the belated Fantaisie bandwagon, too. And so happy to have two distinctively seasonal options of this fab design.
View attachment 5849903

That looks amazeballs on you!!! And so expertly tied as usual! I love the colors.

Beautiful @Jereni! Good call for you. I am your sister in the grey cw. Love this shawl so much! This cw is reminiscent of the very beloved Acte III... Congratulations on a beautiful addition.

Thank you! With this summer heat, I haven’t gotten a chance to wear it yet but am looking forward to it.

Reactions: SilkCouture
View attachment 5849903
It is super beautiful and big congratulations for making it happen. The colors look wonderful on you and it ties so well.