Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

I thought you had friend/s up here @LKBNOLA - it's still available online if you want it! I haven't been wowed by F/W 2023 silks, I'm debating on hunting down other designs from this season if they're still available.
:lol: I do, but I don't want to tax their patience or good humor, so my wallet and I are pacing ourselves. I missed it several times in NWT condition on reseller sites so I haven't pursued, but now that Fall is coming-- I love that design and cw. Sigh. Always so many beauties to tempt us...

@Hanton @LKBNOLA @GloWW0rM @mktlim thanks so much for all the mod shots on this!!! So helpful.

Fundamentally I think I love the colors on this more than the design so the point that there’s a lot of ivory along the edge is a really good one. I could see myself getting annoyed if I felt like the colors in the middle were constantly getting hidden. That’s my struggle with the black H story too.

Reactions: Hanton and GloWW0rM
Beautiful especially with your blue sweater. Love this CW!
These are great @Hanton (love that bright vermilion cw!). @Jereni, just wanted to share that @Hanton's point about the wide white border is the reason I went with a different cw. I am still looking to add another particular cw, but I really love the more integrated borders on this. If it is helpful, here is my cw 19-- not quite cowboy ties but close! Hope it helps. It is a wonderful design
View attachment 5826583View attachment 5826584

Reactions: Hanton
:lol: I was heartbroken to learn that 08- anthracite/corail/rose taupe would not be offered in US. Still available on sooooo many other countries sites, including our neighbor to the north...
I looked at that colour when it first came out, in-store. I loved the rose taupe - because I prefer my colours to be pink based. I see @SilkCouture has just posted hers. Looks gorgeous tied. We seem to be on a roll now with belated Fantaisies! It’s really weird how stock varies country to country - especially given the US is not exactly small! I know the buyers make selections, but even so…. However, as a wise Sales Assistant once said to me, ‘there is always another scarf waiting’!

Last edited:
@Jereni Fantaisie d’Etriers 17 some cowboy pics done as best I can. Also really trying to get the colours. Noisette is slightly darker than my SOTD pic. The folded pics best. I debated long & hard about the wide cream border (the middle border zig-zag bits are white) but as I usually wear folded on a bias the border is less of an issue. It is very prominent cowboy style, which would give me pause for thought. Compare with my last pic of c/w 15 Vermillon/rose vif.
View attachment 5826496View attachment 5826497
View attachment 5826502
View attachment 5826549
View attachment 5826550
By way of contrast, c/w 15 Vermillon/rose vif/Bordeau, the border is more visually integrated cowboy style.
View attachment 5826551
I must say, on a totally unrelated note, these photos made me smile so much. My mom used to be a serious teddy bear collector (the amount of Hermes she could have bought!!), and when she passed when I was only a teen, I never saw the teddies again :sad: Seeing yours with such a beautiful scarf tied around its neck made me happy that there are still people who love their bears out there :smile:

Haven’t moved on the Fantaisie d’Etriers, but I did nab this Selle Imaginaire from the 2022 season!

Been stalling on this one almost two months… was trying to be good and actually wait until fall, but then the other day the boutique said this was their last one. So, it is now mine!

View attachment 5830275

View attachment 5830277
great combo with the plum top.
You really are in a scarf acquisition frenzy, but you choose so well.
Can you post a group shot of all your scarves?

Haven’t moved on the Fantaisie d’Etriers, but I did nab this Selle Imaginaire from the 2022 season!

Been stalling on this one almost two months… was trying to be good and actually wait until fall, but then the other day the boutique said this was their last one. So, it is now mine!

View attachment 5830275

View attachment 5830277
So pretty! We are twins on this one :biggrin:

Reactions: Jereni
It

View attachment 5830275

View attachment 5830277
It ties beautifully! Congratulations!

Reactions: Jereni
I must say, on a totally unrelated note, these photos made me smile so much. My mom used to be a serious teddy bear collector (the amount of Hermes she could have bought!!), and when she passed when I was only a teen, I never saw the teddies again :sad: Seeing yours with such a beautiful scarf tied around its neck made me happy that there are still people who love their bears out there :smile:
Thank you! Teddy will be pleased to spread some joy - he thinks he is an Influencer now! Back to his box, he goes.

Reactions: Ladybaga
I thought you had friend/s up here @LKBNOLA - it's still available online if you want it! I haven't been wowed by F/W 2023 silks, I'm debating on hunting down other designs from this season if they're still available.
Well, @mktlim! My anthracite (cw08) Fantaisie has become a reality! Just in time for fall. So delighted to have this-- it was totally worth the hunt and thank goodness for silky friends who are generous and don't mind a trip to the post office to make scarf magic happen...I see I am twins (again!) with @SilkCouture. And jumping on the belated Fantaisie bandwagon, too. And so happy to have two distinctively seasonal options of this fab design.
Fantaisie d'Etriers Collage.JPG

View attachment 5830275

View attachment 5830277
Beautiful @Jereni! Good call for you. I am your sister in the grey cw. Love this shawl so much! This cw is reminiscent of the very beloved Acte III... Congratulations on a beautiful addition.

Well, @mktlim! My anthracite (cw08) Fantaisie has become a reality! Just in time for fall. So delighted to have this-- it was totally worth the hunt and thank goodness for silky friends who are generous and don't mind a trip to the post office to make scarf magic happen...I see I am twins (again!) with @SilkCouture. And jumping on the belated Fantaisie bandwagon, too. And so happy to have two distinctively seasonal options of this fab design.
View attachment 5849903

Congratulations dear @LKBNOLA :hugs: I'm so happy you managed to get it, now I'm debating in getting this one too. I'm still searching for scarves from this season since the current ones aren't as appealing to me.