Hermes De Camp Dechainee Toile constance 24cm in black or Burgundy or in Birkin 35cm black?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which one should I go for ?

1. Constance 24cm

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. birkin 35cm

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  1. #1 Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Hello to all the Hermes fans out there,

I have recently become interested in a limited edition collection known as; Hermes De Camp Dechainee Toile. It came out around last year and I wasn't that crazy about it as I was in the beginning of building my Hermes bag collection. However, now I'm going crazy for it and am dying to have it in my collection. I have found it on a few reseller sights, although I am unsure as to whether I want to go for the constance or birkin. I have one birkin in 30cm and two Constances, one in an 18cm and the other a 24 and I find myself using the constance more than any other Hermes bag or any other designer bag for that matter. Therefore, I know I'll get a lot of use out of it because I love being hands free. Whereas, the 35cm birkin, Im sure will suit my build as I'm quite tall and could be a fabulous travel bag and everyday bag. The price difference between both is 5k ($), where the birkin is more expensive. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and I hope you guys can help me make this decision.. Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.10 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.01 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.58 AM.png

Also I have a black Kelly which would be similar to the constance, making the birkin a different option and a great add to my collection.

2. I think you should get the Constance. It’s the bag you wear the most and in a size you already own. Getting a limited edition Birkin in a size you don’t already own, to wear once in a while as a travel bag (toile not being ideal = gets dirty?) doesn’t sound like the right choice to me.

3. They're all beautiful - love this design. The q is, will you use the Birkin? If so it's a great choice as it should be a bit lighter than an all-leather B35, and it'[s different from your small shoulder bags.

My sense is you will use the C more since you already love the style.

xiaoxiao likes this.
  4. Get the c you will use more

5. Both are beautiful, but I happen to love love love this print on a bigger surface, so my vote goes to 35 Birkin. The black and toile combo is striking (most toile I’ve seen is with gold), and because of the black leather you could use it all year round if you prefer!

QuelleFromage, doloresmia and lulilu like this.
  6. The C in burgundy is gorgeous. Well at least I was told so. My husband was about to buy it in the store for me and they saw a spot on the inside of the bag and refused to sell it to him! :sad:

7. This thread is bad for me because now I'm really wanting this design again. This is the only Constance I could see myself carrying. Enablers everywhere!
    I still think OP will be happiest with the C, color dependent on what colors her other Cs are.

odette57 and xiaoxiao like this.
  8. If your most used bags are your Cs, then I would say get the C version. Both are really pretty and special though, can't go wrong with either one! :heart:

9. in your heart you want the C
    your brain is telling you that the B would provide you with other options for use
    but it's the C that is calling your name