Hermes De Camp Dechainee Toile constance 24cm in black or Burgundy or in Birkin 35cm black?

which one should I go for ?

• Constance 24cm

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • birkin 35cm

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

princesshermes_

Apr 15, 2019
Hello to all the Hermes fans out there,

I have recently become interested in a limited edition collection known as; Hermes De Camp Dechainee Toile. It came out around last year and I wasn't that crazy about it as I was in the beginning of building my Hermes bag collection. However, now I'm going crazy for it and am dying to have it in my collection. I have found it on a few reseller sights, although I am unsure as to whether I want to go for the constance or birkin. I have one birkin in 30cm and two Constances, one in an 18cm and the other a 24 and I find myself using the constance more than any other Hermes bag or any other designer bag for that matter. Therefore, I know I'll get a lot of use out of it because I love being hands free. Whereas, the 35cm birkin, Im sure will suit my build as I'm quite tall and could be a fabulous travel bag and everyday bag. The price difference between both is 5k ($), where the birkin is more expensive. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and I hope you guys can help me make this decision.. Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.51.58 AM.png

Also I have a black Kelly which would be similar to the constance, making the birkin a different option and a great add to my collection.

Last edited:
Hello to all the Hermes fans out there,

I have recently become interested in a limited edition collection known as; Hermes De Camp Dechainee Toile. It came out around last year and I wasn't that crazy about it as I was in the beginning of building my Hermes bag collection. However, now I'm going crazy for it and am dying to have it in my collection. I have found it on a few reseller sights, although I am unsure as to whether I want to go for the constance or birkin. I have one birkin in 30cm and two Constances, one in an 18cm and the other a 24 and I find myself using the constance more than any other Hermes bag or any other designer bag for that matter. Therefore, I know I'll get a lot of use out of it because I love being hands free. Whereas, the 35cm birkin, Im sure will suit my build as I'm quite tall and could be a fabulous travel bag and everyday bag. The price difference between both is 5k ($), where the birkin is more expensive. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and I hope you guys can help me make this decision.. View attachment 4404941View attachment 4404942View attachment 4404943View attachment 4404944

Also I have a black Kelly which would be similar to the constance, making the birkin a different option and a great add to my collection.
I think you should get the Constance. It’s the bag you wear the most and in a size you already own. Getting a limited edition Birkin in a size you don’t already own, to wear once in a while as a travel bag (toile not being ideal = gets dirty?) doesn’t sound like the right choice to me.

They're all beautiful - love this design. The q is, will you use the Birkin? If so it's a great choice as it should be a bit lighter than an all-leather B35, and it'[s different from your small shoulder bags.

My sense is you will use the C more since you already love the style.

Reactions: xiaoxiao
The C in burgundy is gorgeous. Well at least I was told so. My husband was about to buy it in the store for me and they saw a spot on the inside of the bag and refused to sell it to him! :sad:

This thread is bad for me because now I'm really wanting this design again. This is the only Constance I could see myself carrying. Enablers everywhere!
I still think OP will be happiest with the C, color dependent on what colors her other Cs are.

in your heart you want the C
your brain is telling you that the B would provide you with other options for use
but it's the C that is calling your name