Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

I called the 800# and the sa actually chuckled and assured me there is nothing to worry about. I’m sure if one’s return behavior is egregious/bordering on criminal they’d do something but it sounds like the average person has nothing to fear. Now I’m kicking myself for not ordering the cdl. Oh well- I stalk h.com daily so I’m sure something from this season will spur a purchase.

There’s a thread for h.com??? Can you post the link?
Here's the thread for it. :smile:

Do picotins get uploaded on the site over the weekends or are they completely random? Looking to get my first on the canadian site :biggrin:

I feel like uploads to the website are hit-or-miss on weekends. I'd say generally no new bags (at least in the US) pop up on the weekends online, but it will rarely happen. Hermès is all about making sure whatever it is you're looking for arrives when you're least expecting it :lol: