Hermes & cheap outfits: post pictures!

Friends of mine were talking about a 1950s vintage porc kelly 28 I once owned (bought from luxury Zurich for 2000 USD, and I found a pic of it here on this thread lol. Page 55, posts #816 and 838. From 2009, when I was a lot thinner (and used to wear a 90 scarf as a top; and Mai tai used to wear a CSGM as a dress) and could wear high heels :biggrin:

back then, vintage clothing was a fun cheap original option

Friends of mine were talking about a 1950s vintage porc kelly 28 I once owned (bought from luxury Zurich for 2000 USD, and I found a pic of it here on this thread lol. Page 55, posts #816 and 838. From 2009, when I was a lot thinner (and used to wear a 90 scarf as a top; and Mai tai used to wear a CSGM as a dress) and could wear high heels :biggrin:

back then, vintage clothing was a fun cheap original option

Omg this is amazing.
Looked amazing then too as always !

Hermes Birkin : $14,500
Jimmy Choo wedges (outlet find) $200
Joe Fresh Dress; $60
View attachment 5764222
GASP! You have a birkin?! I was only a few months into tpf and H when you joined, but I think almost all of us who have been patrolling these forums for a while know about you, if nothing else for your joy and your story from just a few months back, talking about how you had just gotten into the H brand with your first TPM from the reseller then the boutique, and now sharing your cheers and congrats on so many posts. I smile when I see your posts with your growing collection, but I must've missed when you got this new baby!

Thanks so much @loh @Buildingprofile and @Bereal :hugs:
The dress was actually FREE as I redeemed my Shoppers Optimum points:lol: My fellow Canadians will understand.

My first H purse was the Bolide 31 (my favourite) and then I was offered the Birkin 30 both purchased in March and May 2021.
Then in 2022 I purchased both Evelyne tpms in June and August.
And now in 2023 it is the Della Cavalleria. So I have a humble collection of 5:heart:.But nonetheless, extremely grateful and happy.
Wearing cheap clothes is the only way I can afford the expensive H bags lol.

Love this thread and glad it’s resurrected!
Sharing my boring “it needs to be warmer but it’s not “ work outfit ! I’m fond of long line vests at work - super easy to wear ! I have them hanging at my work closet and quickly change into them !
This one is faux suede and it’s from Zara :nuts:
It matches my favorite work shoe rockStud wedges ! :heart:
Purse : blue nuit pico

AEF25BE4-DC19-42EE-A9C9-BF402FE6E031.jpeg

44411731-CA87-4646-82EB-DC4605343ACF.jpeg

Love this thread and glad it’s resurrected!
Sharing my boring “it needs to be warmer but it’s not “ work outfit ! I’m fond of long line vests at work - super easy to wear ! I have them hanging at my work closet and quickly change into them !
This one is faux suede and it’s from Zara :nuts:
It matches my favorite work shoe rockStud wedges ! :heart:
Purse : blue nuit pico

View attachment 5764781

View attachment 5764782
You look fantastic @am2022 :loveeyes: I also love this thread:heart: Love your picotin:smile:

• Love
Reactions: am2022
Hermes Birkin : $14,500
Jimmy Choo wedges (outlet find) $200
Joe Fresh Dress; $60
View attachment 5764222
So glad you found this thread & posted. It's so very "tongue in cheek", i.e. take an inexpensive or cheap outfit, style it with thousands of dollars of Hermes accessories & voila - look like a million bucks (figuratively or with Hermes maybe literally)....:giggle:

Thanks so much @loh @Buildingprofile and @Bereal :hugs:
The dress was actually FREE as I redeemed my Shoppers Optimum points:lol: My fellow Canadians will understand.

My first H purse was the Bolide 31 (my favourite) and then I was offered the Birkin 30 both purchased in March and May 2021.
Then in 2022 I purchased both Evelyne tpms in June and August.
And now in 2023 it is the Della Cavalleria. So I have a humble collection of 5:heart:.But nonetheless, extremely grateful and happy.
Wearing cheap clothes is the only way I can afford the expensive H bags lol.
Here’s a Shameless plug: had you used a PC Mastercard when you purchased your Birkin where you could have earned $10 in PC points for every $1000… which perhaps you could have redeemed for 2 FREE dresses and maybe a tshirt :smile: