Hermes & cheap outfits: post pictures!

Thumbs up: I love everything in this picture! That's definite proof the Birkin was meant as a tote :smile:
Thank you! The size definitely looks better on me wearing winter clothes, bigger jumpers etc, but I like the casualness of the 35. I bought it as a winter bag (to give my barenia Kelly a rest lol) but then we went and had a mini heat wave last weekend and I was excited to use her anyway :lol:

Thank you! The size definitely looks better on me wearing winter clothes, bigger jumpers etc, but I like the casualness of the 35. I bought it as a winter bag (to give my barenia Kelly a rest lol) but then we went and had a mini heat wave last weekend and I was excited to use her anyway :lol:

The size really looks great on you. I find that smooshier leathers look better for B35 while more structured leathers make it look a bit large. My clemence B35 looks a lot smaller when worn compared to my chèvre B35.

The size really looks great on you. I find that smooshier leathers look better for B35 while more structured leathers make it look a bit large. My clemence B35 looks a lot smaller when worn compared to my chèvre B35.
Thank you :smile: I love the slouchyness of this bag. Even just doing up the sangles, although making it narrower, looks too rigid and formal somehow to me.
I'd love to see comparison shots of your clemence and chèvre!