**Hermes Chat**

Can anyone please help let me know if Rose Confetti suits Asian skin tone? I may have an opportunity to get a K25 in Epsom Rose confetti but my wardrobe leans neutral and I have a toddler and a baby...it will be my first K though so quite a big deal. And I'm scared it gets dirty easily.
Thanks so much and happy new year!

I'm trying to get an idea of how often K or B bags are produced in the Hermes orange tone. Is it really rare or not that popular? Just love that match with ghw.
It has been rested for the past few years but seems to be back this season. That being said, oranges of all shades seem to be among the least popular in general.

@acrowcounted - Thank you so much for your response! Does least popular mean less produced or easier to buy, do you think? Because I love the classic Hermes orange with gold hardware.
Probably both fewer ordered by the stores but also less competition for the ones they do receive (though some customers just take anything they are offered and then try to resell it…). If it’s truly a dream color for you, let your SA know and hopefully at least one has been ordered by your store.

My SA just left my store and since I'm a 1h flight from Paris, I'm considering going there if a win an appointment in the lottery. My favourite neutral colour is an etoupe, so I'd be very happy with that as well, but there is just something about that Hermes orange to me... Thank you for your knowledgeable response, much appreciated.

My SA just left my store and since I'm a 1h flight from Paris, I'm considering going there if a win an appointment in the lottery. My favourite neutral colour is an etoupe, so I'd be very happy with that as well, but there is just something about that Hermes orange to me... Thank you for your knowledgeable response, much appreciated.
Not sure where you’re located, but right now in Amsterdam you don’t need an appointment.

Sure! There are two stores in Amsterdam, one located in a department store called De Bijenkorf- I go to this one mostly. The other is on the PC Hoofdstraat. I went to both locations the end of December, and they said they weren’t taking appointments anymore because it’s so busy, so you could just walk in. I would just call them and ask what the current process for appointments is, they’re quite relaxed in the Netherlands from my experience so far.

Otherwise I need to stop by there to pick up an order next week so I can also ask my SA

You mean that they take no appointments for ordering B and K bags? That would be amazing and I would indeed travel for that as well!

If you could ask your SA, that‘d mean so much to me!
I will ask him! It might just be regular appointments- I’m a little new to the Hermes world. I know that the wish list was closed in December but he said he expected it would reopen in January.

Thank you, very much appreciated! I made a bit of a mistake with my spending because for years I have bought Hermes all over Europe without asking them to add things to my account so my recorded spend is just a few thousand Euros - my old SA knew that but the new one doesn‘t and hence won‘t put me on the wish list…