Hermes Calgary

Doesn’t anyone know the current price of a birkin 25 in black Togo and a retourne Kelly in size 25 in Canada? Sorry I’m very new to the brand and don’t know very much. Thank you

I believe so. I've purchased those things, as well as scarves and jewelry, and have been offered quota bags.
How long did you have to wait? I just started my journey at the Calgary boutique this year. Any advice on when and how I should let my SA know that I'm interested in the birkin? I'm nervous about asking. How much do I need to spend before bringing it up? What was your experience like?

I got a Pegasus charm over the weekend!
Last time I was there in January, they had a rodeo in the drawer. My sa showed me but I passed. I think it was in the same or similar colour combo as my Pegasus.View attachment 5031201
Omg congrats! Did you previously ask for one? I’ve been asking my SA since it’s been announced and since they’ve been released and nothing :sad: I was wondering whether it’s usually saved for bigger spending clients first since it’s so new and demand might be high. One day I hope to get one. This CW is also gorgeous!

Omg congrats! Did you previously ask for one? I’ve been asking my SA since it’s been announced and since they’ve been released and nothing :sad: I was wondering whether it’s usually saved for bigger spending clients first since it’s so new and demand might be high. One day I hope to get one. This CW is also gorgeous!
Thanks!! Yes, I asked my sa about it, twice! I think she saved it for me cuz I haven’t gotten my first bag yet. I’m waiting for a k25 or even a mini Kelly but nothing has come in yet and I’m already at 2:1 spend. I did get offered a b25 a c18 but passed on them

Thanks!! Yes, I asked my sa about it, twice! I think she saved it for me cuz I haven’t gotten my first bag yet. I’m waiting for a k25 or even a mini Kelly but nothing has come in yet and I’m already at 2:1 spend. I did get offered a b25 a c18 but passed on them

Do you mind me asking what colour/hardware/leather the B25 was that you passed on? Thanks!