Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

1. BAB5A450-EE44-46DC-AC7F-95F46AD2C3A3.jpeg The perfect passenger for any Garden Party: her name is Goma, which is Japanese for Sesame. She is 4 years old.

2. So cute!!!!

3. Omg she is totally adorable!

4. Awww, what a sweetie!

5. Sweet!

6. Sorry to quote you here but didn't want to derail the Alice Shirley Club thread. Did Mythiques Phoenix ever came in mousseline? Or do you mean Millifleurs Mexique? :shrugs: :thinking:

7. Last year( 2017) mythic Phoenix came in mousseline stole format.

bunnycat and weN84 like this.
  8. :facepalm: Yes, of course. I was thinking of the 140cm format and forgot about the stole. Thank you for the reminder! I know you have at least one. ;) :flowers:

bunnycat and scarf1 like this.
  9. What breed is she?

10. yep! scarf1 answered for me. It was the stole. They had several colorways of it in Dallas. (And now they have one less.....though I can't call it mine just yet....)

weN84 likes this.
  11. Oh my goodness! She is sooooo adorable!

12. Never seen a petite dog like this, soooo cute, the ears especially

Mme. de la Paix and Croisette7 like this.
  13. Cherry Blossom at University of Washington last weekend
    20180405_080023.jpg

14. OH MY what a ball of cuteness.... may I know what breed dog? SO ADORABLE and a welcome sight from my pained eyes admiring all the Hermes goodies pictured in the H forums.

15. Re the puppy: https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-fluffy-ears-dog-goma/

"Goma, whose name means sesame in Japanese, is a cross between Maltese and Papillon breeds, and that’s where the signature ears came from. The 4-year-old fluff lives in Tokyo, Japan and after becoming viral in the US she was named “Mickey Mouse dog” by her newfound fans."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice