Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

It is very brooding isn't it? But not overly so and still keeps the pace. The characters are very well developed. And has some beautiful shots of the areas around the tunnel in both countries. We are sad that we finished watching all episodes of it. No more ... :sad::sad:
Yes, you describe it perfectly. I also enjoyed the fact that parts were in English and French. It is a stimulating show.

Reactions: chicinthecity777
Hello etoile!
I know right. It’s only when we start re-watching again and only then we will remember how much we loved it and still love it. Such an oldie but goodie. Yes, The Good Place and Episodes are so funny! :P

Hi cilantro, We seem to share the same sense of humor! :smile: You’d probably also like, “Bored to Death”, which we thought was very funny, although in some places veers towards “Curb Your Enthusiasm” territory, in that we’d be thinking, “oh geez, :wondering: we shouldn’t be laughing”! :biggrin:

Reactions: cilantro
@etoile de mer I have not seen anything you have listed! :sad::sad:
We are watching new season (season 6) of Spiral, the French cop show. It's been very good!
We are also watching Legends with Sean Bean in it. Created by the same people who created Homeland.
And the new and the last season of the French/British series The Tunnel.
Some of the comedies you listed sounds interesting. I will see if I can find it.
I really liked The Tunnel. I didn't know there would be a season three. The characters are very interesting and I like the bilingual aspect of it.

Hello all :wave:, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! Here's a pic of my latest attempt at making a creamy, not too sweet, coconut milk "ice cream". I’ve been on a mission to create a recipe we love, this one is mocha chip. Getting close, recipe needs a bit more tweaking, but pretty good! :smile:

View attachment 3933647
This looks delicious! Are you using coconut milk because of lactose intolerance or because you just want to try it? I have also started to use coconut milk instead of the normal soya milk I use.

Reactions: etoile de mer
Is anyone watching Victoria? A new season starts tonight. Also, tonight an interview with Queen Elizabeth is being aired on the Smithsonian Channel and BBC called Coronation. I have my tv set to record both. I think I am going to rewatch Season 1 of Victoria as I am not sure I saw the whole season.

Reactions: chicinthecity777
Is anyone watching Victoria? A new season starts tonight. Also, tonight an interview with Queen Elizabeth is being aired on the Smithsonian Channel and BBC called Coronation. I have my tv set to record both. I think I am going to rewatch Season 1 of Victoria as I am not sure I saw the whole season.
Going to a concert so I will be TiVoing season 2. I will go schedule the Coronation interview. They aired all last season of Victoria the past few weeks

This looks delicious! Are you using coconut milk because of lactose intolerance or because you just want to try it? I have also started to use coconut milk instead of the normal soya milk I use.

Hi xiangxiang, :flowers: it does look a bit better than it tastes! Bit too much coffee in that batch. I thought it would be fun to work on a recipe we can make at home, as we like the lighter quality of non-dairy frozen treats, but find the pre-made ones to be too sweet! I do fine with cultured dairy (yogurt, cheese, kefir, etc…), but less well with other dairy, not sure why. Culturing is said to make dairy easier for sensitive souls! :smile:

Reactions: prepster
We recorded the Coronation program because we are watching something else at the same time. Saw some trailer of it, the crown looks incredible with the jewels!

I'm also looking forward to seeing season 2 of Victoria! :smile: We watch the series via iTunes, and I think the first episode will be available for us tomorrow. Regarding "Coronation", I hadn't heard of the interview with the Queen until now. Hoping we can watch, will need to search a bit!