Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

I think the shoes look a little small in the toe box, like they are too tight and that your foot is a tad swollen. That's my opinion. I doubt you really have feet that swell, that comes with hot climates and enclosed shoes (no sandals.)

It also comes with being on your feet all day in heels. [emoji23] I tried the shoes right after work when I got home. I do tend to swell. DH calls me Fred flintsone after a long flight. I tried them again after relaxing for a bit. They were actually too big and slipping off. I liked them with pants so I'm getting a half size smaller

It also comes with being on your feet all day in heels. [emoji23] I tried the shoes right after work when I got home. I do tend to swell. DH calls me Fred flintsone after a long flight. I tried them again after relaxing for a bit. They were actually too big and slipping off. I liked them with pants so I'm getting a half size smaller

This seems like a good plan. I think they seem less beautiful now because they *look* painful in the forefoot area, despite being comfortable for you. Once you get the right size, hopefully the entire fit will be better and their shape will look more in proportion.

Thank you, ladies. The dress is one I've had for about a decade and I pull it out for spring/summer weddings, if appropriate. In fact my friend who got married is the one who picked it out for me, so I thought that was an appropriate touch. (So glad it still fit).

I enjoyed getting dressed up, making an entrance, catching up with people I hadn't seen for ages, and left when my introversion kicked in. It was one of the easiest weddings I've attended because it was so informal - just a party, really.